Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Who wears a macawis here?

Aaliyyah   

what's with all this oh i dont know howta wear my macawiis, my female relative showed me how .. looool and why didn't a male relative show u? why would they send you a female relative? am just curious...besides whats so hard abt wearing macawiis i fail to see that or ye all trying to act westernized... redface.gif

I disagree with Lily n pucca if a brother wants to wear his macawiis outside...why not? ...its all abt individual's choice right...

thats my 2 cent!

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I think macawis is hot, preferebly worn topless or with a fitted crisp white vest
icon_razz.gif
...having said that, it should never leave the privacy of your own walls.

It also depends on the type of Farax who wears it, just like every Xawo cannot wear a guntiino. Obvioulsy if you are unfortunate looking and unfortunate build, stay clear of macawis.

@ :D

That probably explains why i never picked up the damned thing.

Aaliyyah   

^yeh i have never seen a guy with his macawiis outside aside from old men. am just saying they are free to dress as they see fit. But, u are right they are better off with their jeans..

Haneefah   

Hehe, I can imagine cunug halkan ku koray oo kolba dhinac ula rafanaya lol. Much like the young girls who bother with diruuc in weddings, bal maxaa kadeeday?

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

The khamiis is more xaax.

Double xaax! Like this one - can so be worn outside.

Paragon   

^Lol. Ma hubaalbaa waarkaa? Adoo raalli iga ah aan ku suaal yar ku weydiiyee; maxaa lagu test-gareeyey khamiiska noocani ah ood isu leedahay waa lama-siibaan smile.gif .

Paragon   

Haneefah, soo daa, soo daa walaaleey. Carabka cabsi lama baro ee bal soo daa :D . OK. OK. Mar haddaad arrinkaa ka xishootey waa gar. Anna ka aamusey!

Adam,

Heedhe ma anaa mooday mise wuxu waxaa ku jira dumar macwiiseysan? Sawirka hoose?

Paragon   

^Anagu hadda waxay naga joogtaa: Innaa fajacnaa wa argagaxnaa! Allaahu mana-jinaa bilcaan macawiis xiran! .