Saalax

President of Somalia Farmaajo Apologises for the actions of former government of Siad Bare in regards to bombing of Hargeisa

Dhaqaale   

The first steps towards reunification of our people. We will heal the wounds that have been open for 30 years. 

ilaahay ha caafiyo nafteenna jabtay

Dhaqaale   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

Call me a man who is raining on your silly parade in here, but if I were you I would that say that you stand a better chance of seeing, actually observing, Oceania reuniting or reunifying with Atlantis, than the sight of seeing Somaliland reuniting or reunifying with Somalia and doing it so in any sort of legal or political sense.

But that just me who like to piss on the silly fantasy on some of the two-bit plonkers of the sort you are around here. 😎 

I will just leave this here for our emotional north men, as the truth.👇

SO-map.gif

Dhaqaale   

Interesting that he apologised after the meeting with Bixi. I feel like something is happening behind the scenes we won’t know until later. Maybe Somaliland becomes a federal member state? 

Dhaqaale   
7 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^

But that is not a retort, yea silly bugger. In fact it's a silly argument given that "geographical expression" which is what maps are, do not make a nation in legal or political sense.

Do you now see how idiotic you sound like, parading a map that you can't politically, jurisdictionally, and legally, be enforced inside that map whatever you are alleging such map to represent. 

Here is tragedy of talking to illiterate chances like you. For you have no idea that "Cartographic maps" do not make a nation in the true sense of that word. But they only give an expression after the fact a country with ability to enforces its writs across its boundaries gets to be established as a fact on the ground.    

You sound foolish bushman, read a history book, I am not going to babysit you.

Tallaabo   
6 minutes ago, gooni said:

Waan is dilnay ee aan heshiino way ka fiicantahay waa nala dilay ee na raali galiya.

Dee marka hore yaa raaligalinta aad sheegayso dalbaday?? I am sure the people of koonfuria have nothing to apologise for. And as for the war criminals, they can stick their "apology" in their @ss.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Kolka waxa uurkaaga ku jira iyo waxa afkaaga ka soo baxayaa aany isla socon, waa sidan oo kale. Its cringe worthy

Cheeseman ha loo sheego Somaliland apology cidna ugama fadhido. Anigu xiniinyo ayaan Afwayne iskaga dhicinay oo nagama guulaysan. Dadka laga guulaysto ee ayaa la apologise gareeya.

Laakin reer Somaliland waxay aany marnaba u dul qaadan karin in laga been sheego wixii dhacay. In runta laga sheego, dadkii xasuuqa gaystay la tilmaamo ayaa more important noo ah.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Kolka waxa uurkaaga ku jira iyo waxa afkaaga ka soo baxayaa aany isla socon, waa sidan oo kale. Its cringe worthy

Cheeseman ha loo sheego Somaliland apology cidna ugama fadhido. Anigu xiniinyo ayaan Afwayne iskaga dhicinay oo nagama guulaysan. Dadka laga guulaysto ee ayaa la apologise gareeya.

Laakin reer Somaliland waxay aany marnaba u dul qaadan karin in laga been sheego wixii dhacay. In runta laga sheego, dadkii xasuuqa gaystay la tilmaamo ayaa more important noo ah.

Wixii oo aad marba xabaalaha soo fageyseen, ma aqoonsi raadis buu ahaa, mise inaad soo bandhigtaan dhibaato idin gaadhey. Waaruntaa Somaliland apology uma baahna, aniguba mafahmin. Sheekada soomaaliya waa horey ugasoco, dib u eegid malaha 

Dhaqaale   
2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

to entertain the kacaan era's war criminals? 

This is one of my gripes with Farmaajo, I don't know why he simply does not clean house and start from scratch. 

3 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Oodweyne, I was referring to this. Who are you blaming exactly? The Somali State, the southerners as a whole or Dar-ood (MMA sorry the qabiil name). You need to determine who the culprits are. Keep your reply simple.