Saalax

President of Somalia Farmaajo Apologises for the actions of former government of Siad Bare in regards to bombing of Hargeisa

Oodweyne   

He has no idea of what on earth he is talking about. But all that said, I am not even sure that anyone really cares of what he has to say about our Somaliland's history. For the simple fact is that we really do not expect anything of substance from this conniving cowardly boy, who in turn is hiding in his Villa Somalia's bunker with help of cheaply hired and a teeming African Bantu's mercenaries.

For our political fate, at last, is in our hand. For we are, truly, the masters of our fate. And to boot, we run our country as we see fit, with recognition if it comes, an with no recognition, if it doesn't come.

And to the last point to be said for it in here is that we genuinely have "reconciled" ourselves to the "historical mistake" we have made in uniting with bunch of clannishly-minded wolves in sheep clothing, who were otherwise known as a Southern's politicians.

Furthermore, after much trial and tabulation, our "she-camel" (i.e, Hashii Maandeeq) is safe and sound, and well fed to boot, and she is back in "Ceelkii Hargeysa", where she belongs. And she not is going anywhere from there till the end of times. Period. 

Hence, some of the "hired shills" of this Villa Somalia's coward boy, particularly like the Ina-Gumeed ninny, who brought this news to us, should be good enough of a sport and should see to it to take this "fundamental point of reality", which is how we see things from Somaliland's perspective, back to him and report back to him. For that would be the only decent thing some of his paid shills who are in here of SOL could do for him, really. 

Apophis   

His reptilian face and shaky movements indicate he is insincere and wants to attract Somaliland votes in the coming elections.

He is tricking no one ever again.

Oodweyne   
22 minutes ago, Apophis said:

His reptilian face and shaky movements indicate he is insincere and wants to attract Somaliland votes in the coming elections.

Yep, that is true. For there are a collection of MPs, who are found in Mogadishu, who to boot are allegedly said to "represent" Somaliland. Most of them are on the pay of whoever who will give money to them.

But it seems that Mr Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud (HSM) and Mr Sheikh Sharif as well as the rest of the opposition groups and parties have already cornered that market. Or at least they have won the "allegiance" or the "loyalty" of these guys since these alleged Somaliland's MPs will be going with the opposition parties and their candidate (s) when it comes to next year's selection of the presidency of Somalia.

So now he wants to say to those MPs, you see I am happy to "mouth-off" silly stuff I do not actually believe a word of it. And, of course, he doesn't believe a word of it since he is being acting anti-Somaliland from the first get-go day he had arrived in his office back in February of 2017. Therefore his argument is to say to these alleged MPs please give me your political support (and I will even give you money for it). Particularly, once that is the issue of MPs selecting the next president gets to come at the parliament next year (2021). That is all his argument actually amount to in here. 

• Like 1

Dhaqaale   

The first steps towards reunification of our people. We will heal the wounds that have been open for 30 years. 

ilaahay ha caafiyo nafteenna jabtay

Oodweyne   
14 minutes ago, Dhaqaale said:

The first steps towards reunification of our people. We will heal the wounds that have been open for 30 years. 

Call me a man who is raining on your silly parade in here, but if I were you I would say that you stand a better chance of seeing, and actually observing, Oceania reuniting or reunifying with Atlantis, than the sight of seeing Somaliland reuniting or reunifying with Somalia and doing it so in any sort of legal or political sense.

But that just me who like to piss on the silly daily's fantasy of the some of the two-bit plonkers of the sort you are, who are to be found around here of SOL. 😎 

Dhaqaale   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

Call me a man who is raining on your silly parade in here, but if I were you I would that say that you stand a better chance of seeing, actually observing, Oceania reuniting or reunifying with Atlantis, than the sight of seeing Somaliland reuniting or reunifying with Somalia and doing it so in any sort of legal or political sense.

But that just me who like to piss on the silly fantasy on some of the two-bit plonkers of the sort you are around here. 😎 

I will just leave this here for our emotional north men, as the truth.👇

SO-map.gif

Dhaqaale   

Interesting that he apologised after the meeting with Bixi. I feel like something is happening behind the scenes we won’t know until later. Maybe Somaliland becomes a federal member state? 

Oodweyne   

^^^

But that is not a retort, yea silly bugger. In fact it's a silly argument given that "geographical expression" which is what maps are, do not make a nation in legal or political sense.

Do you now see how idiotic you sound like? Parading a freaking map that you can't politically, jurisdictionally and legally be in any position to enforce whatever there were supposed to be inside that map. And that is the case with Somalia in regards to Somaliland, irrespective of whatever you are alleging such map to actually represent. 

Here is tragedy of talking to illiterate chances like you. For you have no idea that a mere "Cartographic maps" do not make a nation, in the true sense of that word. But they only give an "expression" after the fact a country with ability to enforces its writs and its laws across its jurisdictional boundaries, gets to be established as a fact on the ground.    

Oodweyne   
4 minutes ago, Dhaqaale said:

Maybe Somaliland becomes a federal member state

Let me now the numbers of your lottery ticket. For you have are better chance of winning that than to see such silly thing coming around in this life-time.

Dhaqaale   
7 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^

But that is not a retort, yea silly bugger. In fact it's a silly argument given that "geographical expression" which is what maps are, do not make a nation in legal or political sense.

Do you now see how idiotic you sound like, parading a map that you can't politically, jurisdictionally, and legally, be enforced inside that map whatever you are alleging such map to represent. 

Here is tragedy of talking to illiterate chances like you. For you have no idea that "Cartographic maps" do not make a nation in the true sense of that word. But they only give an expression after the fact a country with ability to enforces its writs across its boundaries gets to be established as a fact on the ground.    

You sound foolish bushman, read a history book, I am not going to babysit you.

Oodweyne   
1 minute ago, Dhaqaale said:

You sound foolish bushman, read a history book, I am not going to babysit you.

Again, what we have in here is your usual tactics and acts. Which is when you are cornered in desperate sort of sense, then the best thing to do is to huff and puff, kick the chairs, and then run away from the debate. It's your wretched "Modus Operandi" (MO) around here, really. So I do understand your silly games, yea pillock. good day, mate. 

Oodweyne   
15 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Oodweyne calling people clannish LOL

But the thing with me is that I really don't hide my "principles" and my "attachment" to my people under the bushel (as it were). Or from anyone else for that matter.

And I don't expect anyone (either you or some other passing fellow in the street) to take my argument to be based on anything other than what is good for Somaliland. What is good for her people. And what is good for my "Duriyadda".

And I do define that sense of what is socially and politically good for us in Somaliland, in sense, in words, and in spirit. Not what is good to Somalia. Not what is good to Africa, Not what is good to the Muslim world. And not anything that could be said that it's good to any other freaking thing else in this world.

With me there are no "sides", there are no "shades". I tell you straight where I stand at all cost. For I know where that is and I knew it from the get-go of 18th of May in 1991, come hell or high-water, come rain or shine.

15 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

As for Farmaajo, apology is meaningless really,  at least in the Somali context.

And in here, I couldn't agree with you more, although, I would wager to say that it's largely to do with his insincerity of it all more than anything else. But, at any rate, what he says is neither here nor there. After all, we won our fight, we are the victorious lot, no matter how desperate it had all been to get to the victory day of 18th of May in 1991.

Hence, his argument or the so-called his "patently insincere apology" are no more to be taking seriously than the apologies of Herr Hitler's henchman were said to be uttering as they were led up into the gallows in Nuremberg of 1946 by the victorious Allied forces who round them all up when these Nazi's clique were captured after the defeat of Herr Hitler's Third Reich.

And the allied powers did this so that those Nazis can be persecuting and being seen that they were meted out to a just deserved justice of the sort that was the "noose of the hangman". Or they should look forward to the prospect of hanging from such sturdy and well-knotted noose.

Which was the "version of justice" in which they all gotten out from the tender mercies that was the hands of the allied powers. Who did, indeed, had seen to settled matters of justice with them at the gallows. One at the time at the "hanging scaffolding" of such place. The lot of them.

And that means his insincere apology is as worthless and pointless to us as much as those of Herr Hitler's third Reich's henchmen were to any one who could hear them bleat about it. Particularly those they were offering, along with their last human's agonies, in-terms of how sorry they all felt to a man for those who were the "real historical victims" of Herr Hitler's Third Reich's regime.