Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

May Allah Have mercy on Them

J.Lee   

There was an incident that happened in MinneSNOWta invovling two young men from seattle that resulted in Murder. I believe it occured on the 26th. Anyway They were all hanging out after a Party and one of the young men who I went to high school with and friend of mine had a Gun, feeling hyper he wanted to play russian roulette with the other young men. (This is a frightening and lethal game where they place a single bullet in a Gun, spin the cylinder, put the gun to their head and Pull the trigger. Players participate knowing that when they do pull the trigger, they might set off the bullet and blow their brains out.its popular with somali males in the states especially in Washington)they refused and he started pointing the gun toward every one of them. when he reached the last one(who happened to be my best friends cousin), he said Idhaaf or something. My former school mate placed the gun on top of this boys head playfully stating "oh this is the bravest one out of all of you" and pulled the trigger. at the time he didn't know if the bullet was in that particular chamber but sadly it was, it went through the boys brain and came out bursting from his chin. He was taken to the hospital and was in a coma until 11 am saturday morning and Died instantly at the young age of 20 (May allah have mercy on him and bless him in jana Fardowsa). My schoolmate surrendered to the police from my understanding and now faces life in Jail if convicted. I ask that you please Pray for both Boys and their families through this traumatic time in their Life. Also pray for the young man who was slayed in Seattle friday night (His friends or people he knew, slit his throat with a knife at downtown seattle at 3 am and dropped his dead body in front of his Family's porch saturday morning)and Please pray for his family so that they may find the strenght to continue. Than You

Aamin

Salma   

Ya Allah, so sad and tragic news. Inna lelah wa inna elayhe rajecon

May Allah forgive all the deads and reward them the Jannah and ease the loss and grief on their parents, families & friends. Amiin

Salam

nuune   

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, janatul fardowsa Ilaahay haka waraabiyo

(This is a frightening and lethal game where they place a single bullet in a Gun, spin the cylinder, put the gun to their head and Pull the trigger. Players participate knowing that when they do pull the trigger, they might set off the bullet and blow their brains out.its popular with somali males in the states especially in Washington)

they call it game, dhibkan ayey leedahay carruurnimada, dhallinyaranimaana la isku sheegayaa, subxaanallaah

MsWord sis may allah have mercy on them, may allah ease their qiyama n also may allah give their loved ones solid iimaan....its tragic walaa xowla walaa quwwata illaa billaah

one more thing though....I am not sympathising for the guy who murded his friend ( I ain't gonna pray for him) gun isn't toy my 8yr old baby sista knows that....it's a shame some1 in his twenties can't see that. Do the crime and you'll do the time! why get a gun in the first place?...surely the world we live in ain't that dangerous. why hang around with the wrong croud?

Ps, sabar iyo iimaan ilaah hanaga wada siiyo

Subhanallah What a shocking series of events.

I pray that allah grants sabr and imaan to the family of the 2 slain boy's. What drives human beings to such ends as to slay an innocent person is beyond me and always will be.

I was in Mn this summer and i didnt get the impression somali's behaved like this!!

STOIC   

May Allah give Sabr to both families,

Families need to appeal to the hearts and brains of this youngsters who want to imitate the gospel of American materialism and "coolness".I know its not in our culture to say something after the death of humanbeing but pardon me.

May Allah give strength and patience to the families involved.

Ilaaheey ha u naxariisto wixii Islaam ah, laakiin diinta xageeda markii la fiiriyo, waxaa xaaraan ah qofka markaa midi u dhiibeysid inaadan dhanka mudaca/afeysan xijisid, iskaba daa bistoolad qof madaxa looga qabtay oo ka qatar badan.

Kan sidaas sameeyay waa danbiile, hadaan shaqsi ahaan u aqoon lahaa, iyo hadii kaleba, ma kala jecli runtii meeshuu maro, laakiin marwalba waa iska cadahay in laga gardaran yahay kan xabada lagu dhiftay. Kan dhintay xitaa haduu raali ka ahaa in waxaas lagu sameeyo danbiga wax weyn buu ka leeyahay. Waxaa kaloo qalad ah waxyaabaha gaalada inta laga arko filimaantooda hadana lagu dhaqmo, diin ahaan iyo dhaqan ahaan. Subxaanalaah!

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waxaan leenahay intii dhimatay oo Islaam aheyd ilaah ha u naxariisto, janadiisana ha geeyo. Aamiin.

Qac Qaac   

That's it... going back to somalia...

p.s. ilaahey ha una xariisto..

p.p.s. stop partying late ppl, is against islam anyways.. and it has those problems..

Krupt33   

ms.word sorry to say this but who eva told you the story told the the wrong info. they werent playin russian roulette when to gun went off sis, he just had the gun in his hand when it went off by accident. may allah bless the two men and their families.

J.Lee   

Krupt.....I know brother but he meant to play the game and when the others refused, he started pointing the gun at everybody present. The boy who died (may allah have mercy on him and grant him paradise)was the only one who protested so he put the gun on his head to taunt him about his bravery, it just so happened that he didn't know the gun wasn't on safety when it went off or that the bullet was lodged in that particular cylinder. Either way may allah have mercy on them all. Furthermore, only allah is all knowing so I can't be certain this is what happenned but this was the story told to me by several eye witnesses...so I can't dispute or gainsay anybody for I wasn't there.

Sister MsWord,

You still using 'either, and or' so it appears to me you are a bit skeptical or unsure as to what exactly took place between those two brothers.

Anyway, ilaaheey masiibooyinka kheyr hanoogu badalo, aamiin.

Krupt33   

Sis I heard the story first hand through the yonis's brother and Xedig. The brother told me the whole story on his way to da police station, that is why iam soo sure of my behalf......