Sign in to follow this  
ilwaad hargaysa

ninkaga ma jeceshahay

^^Maanta waad shiddeysantahay e ee laftigaaga yaa ku shiddeeyey adeer?

Weligayba qosolkay laga shakin, ee maxaad rabtaa FB!

i forgot :D

^^Cara was the cool, humanitarian, secular, feminist girl in sol. Weligeed shiddo laguma xaman. Waxaan ku jeclaa sida raggay u dhaqmi jirtey ( I know this will get me in trouble).

When good Ibti announced her intentions, I didn’t believe Cara and Malika would be part of what she said she would be doing to men. To be fair there was no a good reason to think CL would be part of it either.

That was that.

What followed though was this Cara oo middiyo soofaysanaysa, rolling out plans to torture men…isla markiiba adaan kuu baqay AT yow :D ..

Aaliyyah   

Ilwaad walaal I believe we are all human beings and bound to have arguments w/ others, and am not talking abt necessarily with a spouse but with anyone. However, I will say you met a rare man and have a rare relationship.....

so may Allah swt bless it for you ;)

Faheema.   

Originally posted by ilwaad hargaysa:

If someone told me Id meet a man like my husband Id never believe them. We’ve been married for four years and have not had one argument, no fights, no cussing, no attitude, nothing like that. So just to let you all know, it is possible to have a good relationship with a good man. He’s a hard working , kind and loving man. I love him more each day, and I look forward to the future.

markaa gabadh walaybaa iga soo waran inaad ninkaaga jeceshahay iyo intaa uuu leegyahay jacaylkaad u qabtaa

Profile for ilwaad hargaysa

Member Status: Alien

Member Number: 10194

Joined Somalia Online: July 30, 2008

Articles: 2

Interests: hargaysa ku nolanshaheda

Marital Status: single

Who invited you to SOL? Say : my self

So did you forget that you were married smile.gif b'cuz that will explain the no fights, arguments, etc :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^ lol, stop the evil laugh dee you two
smile.gif

Allah, yaad malab isugu shubeysaa. You started it. Haha.

p.s I think she's cute too. smile.gif Love her devotion to Hargaisa (and the future hubby). Allow isu daa.

Ms DD and Malika will walk up behind him in an ally and scary him, I should then run out and knock him dead with a hammer, then take
his purse
and make it look like a robbery. That plan is good but again I want him to KNOW.

SO he carries a PURSE mmm, Ibti your man is so sissy no need of whacking him like that..Just slap him and he will come to his sense :confused:

As for the hargeisa girl, whether that is real gentleman or her dream husband, wish her the best.

Ibtisam   

^^He is a modern metro-man. I believe it is called a man purse, some call it a wallet… :D Lool. Anyway niika haa iga ceeyin. Although I hate him and I will kill him, I cannot, will not allow another women to insult him! :D Also I am going to give him a manly death! No sir he deserves a dignified, well planned well executed death for the love we shared so long ago.

Xiin Girls are always on the same side! :D trust me. And anyone if pushed far enough is capable of doing anything…

Cara I will look at your plan again baal.

P.s. I like how so many people here have a mini crush on Cara icon_razz.gif

Ibti, Modern Metro-sex man iga dheh,I see. By the way I aint a Woman :D and I did not ceyn ninkaaga. I was just wondering why would he wear a PURSE... Clarity checked.

Ibtisam   

^^^You are not a woman?? Are you sure??? :confused: Cajeeb.

It that case waa caady, isk ceey, but only if you are better than him, which we'll have to ask your lady. icon_razz.gif

Hubb   

Originally posted by G.T:

quote:Ms DD and Malika will walk up behind him in an ally and scary him, I should then run out and knock him dead with a hammer, then take
his purse
and make it look like a robbery. That plan is good but again I want him to KNOW.

SO he carries a PURSE mmm, Ibti your man is so sissy no need of whacking him like that..Just slap him and he will come to his sense :confused:

As for the hargeisa girl, whether that is real gentleman or her dream husband, wish her the best.
looooooooool@slap him