Suldaanka

Caruurtii AMISom oo hada schoolka bilaabay.

I am not too sure about the pictures but it is open secret that the number of Amisom soldiers either marrying or having illegitimate children either through rape or for-money (prostituting) with local women is increasing. 

Here is a Human Rights Watch report on the increasing rape by AMISom soldiers on local girls. 

"Idil was one of 21 women Human Rights Watch interviewed who told us they had been sexually exploited or abused by the African Union’s Ugandan or Burundian troops. The AU Commission code of conduct, with which AMISOM troops must comply, not only prohibits sexual abuse such as rape, but also sexual exploitation – taking advantage of someone’s vulnerability, of differential power, or of trust, for sexual purposes."

galbeedi   
27 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

The first AMISom children are now reaching school age.

Suldaanka contradicts what the picture and the poster wrote. 

"Amisom Dumarka oo kaliya Ma Dumaaleyso ee macal Caruurtii.." 

It means soldiers are inheriting both the wife and someone else's children. It is not his children.

galbeedi   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

And we don't have now, apart from Muslim Oromo who may married one or two of our girls.

Does anyone knows if this guy is a Muslim? Uganda has a substantial Muslim community, and some of them might be serving in the army.

galbeedi   

Both these reports are written by the same people. I read these reports  long ago. This NGO guy is just recycling the old story. They both quote the same people.

It is the same story recycled from 2014 to 2017.

I am not burying my head but any reasonable Somali or human being knows that in a war torn country with large number of foreign troops , bad things could happen. Of course, the Amisom troops have violated some poor Somali women who might have been desperate for food or health care, but I reject, the insinuation that Somali women in the South are joining in a marriage or in other illegal means with foreign troops.

Despite our misery and poverty, the Somali women by in large have been honourable whether they are in Mogadishu, Baydhabo or Burco. 

I also reject this silly notion of othering our own women and people in the south.

Shame on this kid from Puntland throwing garbage and then amplified by the likes of OOdweyne .

If you are not sure., don't post it. As to the subject  at hand this is inevitable to see these things. It happens everywhere where there are foriegn forces.

I am not sure why you are posting this other than for cheap political points.

24 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Both these reports are written by the same people. I read these reports  long ago. This NGO guy is just recycling the old story. They both quote the same people.

It is the same story recycled from 2014 to 2017.

I am not burying my head but any reasonable Somali or human being knows that in a war torn country with large number of foreign troops , bad things could happen. Of course, the Amisom troops have violated some poor Somali women who might have been desperate for food or health care, but I reject, the insinuation that Somali women in the South are joining in a marriage or in other illegal means with foreign troops.

Despite our misery and poverty, the Somali women by in large have been honourable whether they are in Mogadishu, Baydhabo or Burco. 

I also reject this silly notion of othering our own women and people in the south.

Shame on this kid from Puntland throwing garbage and then amplified by the likes of OOdweyne .

Don't get me wrong. The last thing anyone needs to do is bury their heads in the face of this. The least anyone can do is amplify their plight and unfortunate ordeals, in the hope that will help change the situation on the ground for them.

Sweeping it under the carpet, like it doesn't exist or happen, is the worse option. 

I rather support the propaganda against removal of AMISom than to be silence about it and accept it at face value. 

galbeedi   
25 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

removal of AMISom than to be silence about it and accept it at face value. 

I am on the record for removal of these forces who sit inside military barracks by thousands. and doing nothing. They are drawing huge salaries for doing nothing. 

When Was the last time they confronted Al-shabaab?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

I am on the record for removal of these forces who sit inside military barracks by thousands. and doing nothing. They are drawing huge salaries for doing nothing. 

When Was the last time they confronted Al-shabaab?

Exactly. Everyone knows that it is a money making business. In fact, for some countries it is part of the Government Budget i.e. Burundi Gov't takes a cut directly from the soldier's income a sum of money.

So why would a do-no-gooder that still humiliating your cawro (Your daugther, wife mother etc) in the broad daylight, and yet living large with middle-income-country salary. It doesn't make a lot of sense. 

gooni   

Gabadha kasoo toosaysa gidaarka hargaysa marka qoraxdu qabato, oo quruxda badan ee soomaaliyeed, hadana gaajaysan, hadii nin afrikaana lacag gacanta u galiyo ma ingiriis cad bay dhali lahayd aragtidiina?

Waa aqoonyahano waxay karsadeen ceeb ku sheegaya.

Dhaqaale   

Somalia is moving forward to a brighter future, no amount of negative energy from bad minded people is going to change that. Farmaajo is the first educated civilian president we have had in 30 years. These issues with Amisom will leave us soon and Somalia will wake up in a new paradise of our own making free from fear and hatred.