Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Since I'm planning a trip to London.....

N.O.R.F   

LoL@NG

Abwaan, there is alot to do here saxib. Like walk around malls lol

Newport? I was last there in 1987 believe it or not. Never been back to Wales ever since.

Ibtisam   

^^^YEah, the old seaman base, my atheer's friends lived there, we had to fight to stay in London. :D I'm telling you, waan siikte as a child, can you imagine if I grew up in Newport! lol

PUBLIC NOTICE: Ibz and I have broken up; I am now a free agent! She had her chance but I am just not impressed! She has failed to tick the right boxes!

I hope this puts an end to the lies; Ibz has been spreading about 'us' being together! I categorically deny these fabrications as fictitious and delusionary!

TheMarc

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Northerner:

LoL@NG

Newport? I was last there in 1987 believe it or not. Never been back to Wales ever since.

loool...Sxb Even been to Uptown Mirdif? That is on my favourite sxb.

Or you might even live there: lol

check here:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nikkish.net/jeff/blogpics/2007/032307_uptown02.j pg&imgrefurl=http://www.dubaichronicles.com/2007/03/uptown-mirdif.html&h=500&w=400&sz=58&hl=en&start =10&um=1&tbnid=XDhBLweKFcQOWM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmirdif%2BDubai%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DN

Ms DD   

This fascination with London is unwarranted. Perhaps Cadaan should be introduced a real game of true sport (football). That is about the only exciting that happens in London.

shehehehheehhe, you should be thanking me for all the exercise, we all remember what you were like before!!!!

Ibtisam, but you said you liked the "wired as*s things"

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

LoL@NG

loool...Sxb Even been to Uptown Mirdif? That is on my favourite sxb.

Or you might even live there: lol

check here:

Thats my xaafad saxib :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

This fascination with London is unwarranted. Perhaps Cadaan should be introduced a real game of true sport (football). That is about the only exciting that happens in London.

A trip to Bethnal Green or Victoria Park on Sat pm Cadaanow

Urm...what's wrong with Brixton again?

And Liverpool is looking amazing these days. I definitely plan to visit before the end of the year, I'A.

Cadaan, depending on your expectations you may love it or hate it. But either way, it could be a very expensive trip, so budget well!

-Lily-   

Don't worry Cadan, you won't be short of guides smile.gif but I feel sorry for anyone coming here for holiday, must be hard to see your money so devalued!

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

shehehehheehhe, you should be thanking me for all the exercise, we all remember what you were like before!!!!

We do?

unfurls shaabuug

Baluug   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Cadaan, depending on your expectations you may love it or hate it. But either way, it could be a very expensive trip, so budget well!

Anything's better than Calgary, so I guess my expectations are high. icon_razz.gif

All these people that are telling me that London sucks, remember, you guys live there, and you're probably sick of it, like I am with Calgary. But I'm sure it's a great place to visit. It's not like I'm moving there, although apparently I could possibly get a British passport since my mum was born there.