Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali's and the caste issue in marriage

Paragon   

Originally posted by S*S:

Ironically, many “noble” clan Somalis seeking refugee or political asylum have falsely

claimed outcaste ******-******** status. They do this as the receiving developed nations understand the special jeopardy faced by outcaste ******s, and, therefore usually grant them political asylum. Quite often, when such a false application is granted, the applicant then takes pain to over emphasize, within the Somali community, his or her actual noble status. Somali

Aabaheey (AUN) ayaa iga dardaarmay inaan abidkeey sheegad noqon. Anoo reer Hebel ah miyaa reer kale sheegan karaa? Waa ku sidee adeer. Yaanan la is af lagaadeeynin. :D

Che, stop your allegations towards reer Dhahar. They love all Somalis. Good hosts too. smile.gif

Sheh, what's that filthy gene you speak of? :D

Ibtisam   

:D Blessed, they want inanan been sheegno xiliga :Dicon_razz.gif

Lool @ waad ku tusbaxaysaan doontaan goor dhow saad u socotaan.

Anyway I finished luug ku waliqiki for the day.

:D @Duke

i would never claim Yey to be my uncle, even if he was, in any situation, let alone for seeking a girl from the north, when my own Addeero are from Burco. It was just my friend who was unfortunate to be Yey's real maternal nephew when he had everything going for him including coming from Qardho. :D

Paragon, they ALL have scum on the surface of their gene pools. You gotta swim in other pools, takes some courage but it's better for future generations. Natural selection in my eyes.

che and sheh would make a lovely couple :D

just remember to speak to each other in english always. otherwise first; week divorce!

Duke. don't call me sweetheart. haddii aadan ahayn laga roone.

^I'm half Qaldistaan from my mom side, Somali would do but I heard Sheh is already smitten with another reer Bilaajo kid-courtesy of Ibti.

Ibti-do as I say, not as I do miyaa.

S*S: Adeer you act like an infatuated little girl with Yey & Galkacyu, thus act like a man, thats all. You aint getting no points insulting your own kin in SOL.. :D

Juxa   

funny how almost everyone is either from bari/boosaaso or hargeysa/burco

one might think somali dhan iney iyagu ka hareen

tut tut tut.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I'm half Qaldistaan from my mom side, Somali would do but I heard Sheh is already smitten with another reer Bilaajo kid-courtesy of Ibti.

Ibti-do as I say, not as I do miyaa.

Yaa? Bilaajo sounds weird enough for me but it's a rumour that I didn't make up and that makes me mad. :mad:

Syed, no, no, I like been spoken to in a Somali dialect I don't quit get. Makes them have to keep explaining themselves and hence speaking some more, hahaha. Lurve it. :D

Napoleon   

Originally posted by Juxa:

funny how almost everyone is either from bari/boosaaso or hargeysa/burco

one might think somali dhan iney iyagu ka hareen

tut tut tut.

Or perhaps those from the 'south' don't know how to operate a computer. wali abacus bay isticmaalan.