Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

60 Ways To Keep Your Wife's Love, and the romance alive

Biixi   

Valenteenah -- Waxaas idinkaa dhaho, so you know how we(men) aan dareeno.

Lily -- lol

Aaliyah -- "but there is prolly something else that she would appreciate, he just has to figure out. As lily just said "

Romance is dead and Somali women Killed it!

Aaliyyah   

Don't judge everyone based on few you met. I am sure in time u will meet a somali sister that would appreciate your Romance.

Dont give up that easily lol!!

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

--------------------------------------------------

Muniira --- It is not a generalization but a fact. Just look at your last experience and see how unromantic you were.

Loool,assumption,assumptions are dangerous yaa Bixii.I will leave it to that,I am assuming you have had a bad experience with a sister whom is not like minded..

Originally posted by Biixi:

[ bishimihiisuu iala soo aaday..aar maxaa la dhaqan badalmay...hoitel aan tageenaa lagu lahaa ...."

^^ Isn't that an invitation of shagging rather than romance?

Cheers

'cause Somali complain about when faarax shows romance to 'em They say something "gaal gaaluu iska dhigaa... bishimihiisuu iala soo aaday..aar maxaa la dhaqan badalmay...hoitel aan tageenaa lagu lahaa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,,,,,, :D:D:D

Now you are talking of my experience walee :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by Biixi:

[ bishimihiisuu iala soo aaday..aar maxaa la dhaqan badalmay...hoitel aan tageenaa lagu lahaa ...."

^^ Isn't that an invitation of shagging rather than romance?

Cheers
^^^Lool,sounded like it is..aaw,where is the romance?

Ibtisam   

lol I cannot believe this thing is still going. I went ALL THE WAY TO AFRICA and back and y'll still at it! :D give it a rest.

Bxii romance knows no race, it is an individuals thing.

Zafir   

What I totally don’t get, is this holding hands in the streets business?? Miyeey kala lumaayaan hadeysan gacmaha is gashan?

Pujah   

Originally posted by Zafir:

What I totally don’t get, is this holding hands in the streets business?? Miyeey kala lumaayaan hadeysan gacmaha is gashan?

LOOL Zafir that only happens during the honeymoon period dear...after that he will be 10 paces ahead while she pushes the pram

Originally posted by Xanthus:

lol I cannot believe this thing is still going. I went ALL THE WAY TO AFRICA and back and y'll still at it!
:D
give it a rest.

You're so innocent! You think this thread has anything to do with "marriage"? Threads like this invariably attract so much attention BECAUSE they provide the venue for coquettish girls to hone their skills and prowling boys to sift out which dames they can sink in their over-dried paws. No one is interested in marriage, don't be so naive.