Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Extraterrestrial marriage

Chimera   

What is the verdict on that? Let say i'm working on a story where a random Farax is kidnapped by a random Alien Xalimo, is it permissible for them to get married?

Polanyi   

I did, but his alien clan speak af may :confused: . You know, Muriid, sent me a pm once, but i didn't have a clue on earth what he was on about. :confused:

nuune   

I can actually comment on this topic, as it is related to my many counter-attack relations I had with Jinn women in the past, and 2 recently(about 2 years ago), I would say if the Jinn girl is Muslim, then no doubt that the Nikaax is valid, this is my own opinion by the way and is not based on any Math-hab or school of thought.

I also have some friends who share with me the counter-relations they had with jinn women, usually I was lucky to be around with Jinn Muslim girls, though they are very persistance, but overall they lack the trust attribute, they will always think you are around with non-Muslim Jinn girls.

But those encounters I had with Jinn women were not in the form of full marriage, but something that resembles Qudbo-Siro, these kind of relationships usually last few weeks rather than months, and never to be seen again.

Maybe I will narrate one story of Jinn girls from 1997, just to summarize, this time it wasn't me, but my friend who dissapeared from the city for a long time, only to come back with 9 children, all of them had features of humans, but overall they had long necks and long arms with short legs and slightly big bellies, so Jinni features were tobe found all their bodies, 6 girls and 3 boys, other friends and I approached our friend and asked him where he has being to, and who are those strange children, he said these are my children and this is my wife, we asked, what wife, we can't see her, and he replied, I know you can't see but she is holding my hand right now and she can sees you all.

We had to find a house for our friend, big house he requested because dumaashiyaashiis and seediyaashiis will visit every hour for meetings and transit, the story is very long but at the end, to summarize it further, after 3 months none of his children from the jinni lady survived, and they all died naturally, markii iigu danbeesay he was saying inuu furi doono naagta jinniga ah waayo waa qumayo and number two she tricked him that she is a Muslim, and number three she wasn't the one he felt in love at first, but to her cousin which was a Jinn Muslim, so this Gaal-Jinni lady abducted him forcefully, and he accepted her.

BOB   

Get ready people...The Metrimony Season is Finally HERE.

Especial Offers: Buy 1 and get 3 for FREE...this offer is ONLY available to Faarax...I repeat ONLY available to Faarax. You can apply if you want but I guarantee you, if you're not Faarax your application forms will be used as you-know-what papers. You must have a regular job, no previous marriages and NO children. you must be a member of more than a dozen marfishs in any city and you must not speak other than Somali language but most importantly Faarax must have bullet scars all over his body. You must have been part of so many battles that took place in residential areas where your bullets killed tens of innocent people. your nickname must be Baroon, Jiib, Dhashiike, Beebe, Kaare etc.

Faarax must all the times remember that his assets should occasionally be babied enough to show them that he has tenderness and affection but beyond that they should be treated firmly.

according to Dr Hassan Khomishov 1456-1538 all of them by their nature are fragile and weak, they're attracted to the Faarax in whom they see strength so in order Faarax to get something he MUST look as though he already had something...err strength that is.

^^^and that's me reporting LIVE beyond Baraako Cabdoow just next to Maana Moofo...few strides from Mukaloow Muunye, oppostite of Eenoow Fuuf.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Zafir   

^^ They all look like the queen in Avatar.

Nuune, I actually know couple of female jinns that migrated from the UK. One caught AIDS, the freaking guy that did her didn't even use the invisible condom (macadalaa the real one). The other is a single mom with twins, cute looking 7 yr olds which I had to apply night-vision goggles in day-light to see them.

nuune   

^^ lool ZAFIR, Jinns got diferent races too, sxb, you probably met kuwa saqajaamiinta ah, not all of them are cayaal suuqiin, even their gaalo one's are descent, but kuwaad ka hadleeyso waa kuwa la deyriyey and they are not part of the Jinn race as far as I know, kuwa la habaarey weeyaan oo habeen iyo maalin tunta.

GarooweGirl, lover :D which one are you referrin to, because all of them are not looka-likes, or have the same shape, but one thing they share common is that they ask your hand and propose to you straight away, badanaa kuwa gaalada ah ayaa ugu daran and they want to have you at first sight, yac inaa iska dhahdo waaye in a very tactical way, haddii kale you will end up like my friend, not to be seen for along time.

Ibti, lool, waa wax jiro, maybe will share more stories next time,

Juxa   

ilaah baan ka magan galnay sharta aad meelaha la wareegayso! subxanallah dadka ha waalin