Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

Som@li   

Originally posted by mantra:

Here's a little something I stumbled across, food for thought...

To get a grasp on the difference between the two practices, imagine if (instead of the foreskin being carefully removed) the entire head of the man’s penis were simply lobbed off! Or, as with the most extreme versions of FGM, imagine if -- after lobbing off the head of the penis, the remaining shaft was shoved between his balls and his scrotum stitched up over it so that it was completely unreachable. Then, years later, imagine a woman whipping out a dull knife, slicing open the now fused flesh of his scrotum, pulling free his bloody rod and then hopping aboard the remains of his dick for a short, self-gratifying ride while he tried to choke down his screams.

Walaa xawla walaa quwati, Rabiyoow waxaas o kale ha na marin, what a horrible comparison? It is time FGM should be terminated,

Alla it means masterbation I guess...!!!!!

But that's not needed coz she already got the original version, no need for the copy version of sex........... I think this topic is gettin' nastier, segis kulahaa.

Lol @ "waa dad aan xishoonayn, Segis kulahaa.."

Riiight(!)

Lemme repeat in case I didn't make myself clear the first time...Waxaan yidhi segis is ceeb....

dont get it twisted I did and I still say it's ceeb.

smile.gif

Foxy   

Salaam All

This quite an educational topic I would say.

Browny! every women is different and what tickles ones fancy differs from the other one around the block.

Making love is a slow process for a woman and may have to start many hours in advance, by fondness and attention from the man she loves.

Its a known fact that Women need a much longer foreplay than men.So its up to your imagination and the knowledge of your partner and how far a couples forplay would go and where are the limits to that are? Go figure on what couples agree on the sky is the limit.

Women are not, as men are, immediately stimulated by sight of perfect featured women that would send his willy tell what the weather of the day is . They need more time. They need the right atmosphere, some romance; sometimes candles and soft music can help ( if you are the romantic type or what ever that rocks your boat be it the kinky type). Female sexual arousal and orgasm is a complex process involving the entire woman, mind and body so no average male partner would be able to meet all your needs just cuz he happens to be the man the courts you legally or not, neverthless some of it is all up to you on how you communicute your needs and wants to your significant other or partner for current time, this whole satisfaction guaranteed line with the loved one is a bit of uncertainity!

Some women do not have many negative feelings toward sex and are openly sexual where as some particularly in our culture see sex and its discussion as taboo as its forbidden to discuss or even to visualise let alone doing it, one would even wonder whats the creation of human being when such simple human pleasure are seen as taboo.However,men enjoy being aroused and seek out sexual stimuli and discuss such topics or actions freely. They do not care who or what causes them to feel aroused, yet such actions are not something given freely to our women even if they were married to one that barely makes it to the first round of foreplay let alone to the second round (lord bless our women and there persisting patientance with our Men) where as if they were to express their frustration of their so called un stisfied sexual lives,society would view these "sexual girls" and "sexual women" negatively and labels them "sluts" (too expeirenced for her own goodness to challange to unchallanged so called male.In our confused society, the girl who shuns all sexual feelings is considered more "normal" than a woman who is openly sexual. unfortunately,This is less true than it was twenty years ago, but still very much true.

Making love is a slow process for a woman and may have to start many hours in advance, by fondness and attention from the man she loves.

Women need a much longer foreplay than men. So its helpfull in telling your other half at all times what you like in terms of forplay and how you like it..... There is no shame in demanding what you like especially if you know you have every right in recieving the reciprocal right.

simply said your partner must master the art of being patient when it comes satisfying your wish.

Its a known fact,Most women will not achieve orgasm through an ordinary a standardised intercourse. And men often are tired after their orgasm. Because of this, it may be best to ensure that the woman has an orgasm before the man. She will still be excited afterwards, and will enjoy his orgasm.

Women can enjoy sex even if they do not get an orgasm. They enjoy the nearness and intimacy, the fondling and the feeling of love and desire. A request from the man that she must have an orgasm can be a problem for the woman. for this reason, a sane man wishing to meet his womens needs and requests, will try to learn the tricks to satify and will evermore try to learn to satisfy her. there are always of stories of women who left their partners when they met some one that could meet their sexual expectional desires. Moral of this useless rant is, one needs to explore ones sexual identity by knowing what turns them on simply!

Cheers

PS Forgive me as i havent read the 9 pages or so

Lost-One   

Originally posted by Viking:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Bees on the other hand, have perfected the foreplay sport; they come to the game already dripping with honey and wax, would you say that qualifies as a candle lit dinner?

HAHAHAHA NGONGE...that's a sting! What if the honey-trap is
Loool Viking that article had me thinking, trust males to go off poking at anything that remotely resembles a female...serves them right if you ask me.

Originally posted by Femme:

It's too personal of a Q even though this IS an anonymous forum.

Femme in all honesty this forum isn't as anonymous as we all hoped it would be. I feel uncomfortable replying back to the poor dear in fear of hanging my own dirty laundry in public. Having said that there's nothing I could tell browny anyways since I'm not knowledgeable in that field.

Originally posted by Foxy:

Salaam All

This quite an educational topic I would say.

Browny! every women is different and what tickles ones fancy differs from the other one around the block.

Wow that is quite complicated!!!...I give up... too much hustle..can't be bovvered!

Isn't there a speedy and short cut to all these foreplays? for example a remote control?

I say read Kama Sutra, Zen and Tantra (not to be confused with mantra)...or most importantly the best book of all time "Tuxfatul caruus" [pretty graphic and it's based on Islamic concepts] even Khayr can't argue against this!

:D:D

Cheers