Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

Ibtisam   

Davil don't take it so hard hun :D why are you sad on my behalf... i am not seriously take a chill bill. Addiga C Lady save your pity for someone who needs it, maxaan kuuflaa??

C Lady look here hun... you are trying to scary with "what will i say to my lord when he asks me why i did not put to good use my....etc" yet you have asked me to be a surrogate mother, which is alot worse in Islam as it is commiting many crimes for which i cannot list at the moment.

I will surely be punished for being a surrogate mother but i won't be punished for not marrying or for not having kids (if you think otherwise find me the prove??) As long as i don't say it is haram or something which i don't. In fact i just might get rewarded for be returned "unopened" :D

YEs it is nasty....a somali toy boy...akhass

lol ibti but i dont want to ruin my hips dee y dont u be a darling and be my surrogate mother come on now i shall pay u good.

as for all other stuff u said now come one woman let me find an online sheikh for u to tell u that being returnd un touched is baaaaad.

ps ibti wht abt being an egg donor then and we shall split the money 50/50?

Ibtisam   

Nayaa you are waaaaaay ahead of me, i will not be any of the above, or sell body parts or be anything else which is deem as abnormal :rolleyes: I like my life just as it is, so if you don't mind, go to india or something i am sure you will find someone to give you a hand :rolleyes:

p.s. you keep eating those chocolates and cakes and chicken sandwhices and you won't need a kid to ruin your hips (you won't even have an excuse) they will expand all on their own :D you wait and see! :cool:

thats me done till 2morrow. Laters people, be safe and enjoy ur nigh smile.gif

Zafir   
Dev, I think is Ibtism is dead right on this one, there is great advantages in being returned unopened (LMAO on the term, you crazy bunch), If ibstism gets returned unopened which I doubt will be the case, she will uniformly enjoy her Ricky-Bobby on earth. But the slightest chance that she doesn't, she escapes all the Ricky-Bobby-ies and Nacho Libre-ies of this world. She in return gets to be caressed and kissed by Xuural-ceyn what could be lovelier than that? While you and C-Lady are caressing and kissing Ricky-Bobby-ies. She will be laughing down at yous.

Shakti   

all i heard was ibtism is dead and zafir dear we covered that alreadhy.

zafir all i was hoping 4 was 4 u 2 refresh ibtis mind about ur “opening the envelop” being the most pleasurable thing on this earth b4 food.. u disappointed me, i shall pm val :mad:

im sorry captain xalane but I have no idea what u r talking about “So u really stand where i think u stand? Really ?” r u still on pg6?

Ps. Im beginning 2 think this zafir entity is fat as hell.. gosh must the fatty use food in every sentence he writes..

:mad:

oh yeah can some1 tell me .. whats LMAO ? thanks

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^ok Che - my high school spanish is limited. And according to the web - there is no translation for entonces. Stop making shid up.

LooooL....I learned my Spanish from the Taco Bell Chihuahua, and Maria across agrees with me that's entonces is actually word. You need to brush up on your High Schoool Spanish, and stop using the web.

Now what were we talking about

:cool:

Zafir   

"oh yeah can some1 tell me .. whats LMAO ? thanks"

Larry Met Amber’s Ovaries

Ps: Do you want Val's Cell numebr with that complaint?

Ibtisam   

^^hello you:d

Zafir

Dev,
I think is Ibtism is dead
right
on this one,
there is great advantages in being returned unopened (LMAO on the term, you crazy bunch), If ibstism gets returned unopened which I doubt will be the case, she will uniformly enjoy her Ricky-Bobby on earth. But the slightest chance that she doesn't, she escapes all the Ricky-Bobby-ies and Nacho Libre-ies of this world. She in return gets to be caressed and kissed by Xuural-ceyn what could be lovelier than that? While you and C-Lady are caressing and kissing Ricky-Bobby-ies. She will be laughing down at yous.

I like him :D thank zafir. Made my day (but then again, my day is the worse i've had for a long time:()

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

lol @ i am not a lord ....I wasn't implaying that, I am sure u would wanna be one though. Anyways, on a serious note , I hope u find some one that changes that opinion of yours, cuz if u keep on believing that shollow opinion then yr marriage will certainly not last. Besides, you dont look for love, it finds you
smile.gif

wa salaaam

:D

I know. Every time I walk into a department store, see a pretty woman in the underground, walk into a doughnut place or pass by a pretty young filly in the street, love finds me! It’s quite annoying really.

As for reproduction, I refer the honourable missy to her discussions with Ibti and the preservation of those lovely hips. Swings and roundabouts, is it not? :cool:

Aaliyyah   

ibtisaam lol sis @ ciyaal of Sol ...waan u jeeda, but certainly some one needs to educate him . Well I am not going on details, bt obviously sex is not just for the sole purpose of having kids, there is more to it, and u need to enjoy it with yr husband/wive as it plays a crucial part of your relationship.

Wa Salaaam.

Shakti   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

lol or wanting to kill ibti and dev for killing off his topic.

believe me we did every1 a favor.. Especially those who really face such tragic dilemma :(

ps ..u really have a knack 4 excusing urself from every situation..dont ya? . (Note 2self, after killing 3 yellow-teeth’s, hire cynical 4 as a lewyer)