Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

ibti and wht will u ans to ure maker when ure asked y didnt u put ure childbearing hips in good use as nature intended it 2? haa haa wht would u say then you lady.

Shakti   

^ lol..

"they show their good side" quite the opposite. woman dont u have brothers.. beside i have seen my brothers n the way they run around 4 their wife’s /g.f so they have no reason show me their good side

"Also i don't think it is a bad thing to die as "unopened" in fact i can probably think of some advatages of it "

:eek: i cant believe u said that, where is ZAFIR when u need him?

cynic.. i might have 2 agree with ya on that.. clearly the woman is more cynical than u..

ohh no dev this kastumo is mine and mine alone i shall i have 2prove 2 u now that i am indeed more cynical that she........

ps dev do u get annoyed by the fact u have good brothers and the fact some xalimo will be lucky to get them while u are left looking at the 90% crap somaliz faraxz out there?

Shakti   

^^lol 90% see u aint cynical enough.. i thought its was 99%

naa i have my share in the 1% portion :D

n i must say he dhoesnt know what portion he belong 2..

so whats ur deal cynical.. when will u tie the knot with ur b.friend?

As it's hard to play basketball or soccer before you warm up, it's necessary to 4-play before any real sex takes place.

U will feel discomfort if you hit the target as it's your first and last

lol being leg shackled and loving it is not something i look forward to in life darling, so to tie the knot i am not anytime soon.

ps y should u settle for one when u can have many being stuck with one man for the res of ure life is so depressing and its not something i want formyself, so am doing wht any red blooded libertine will do play the field.

ps tht is untill am old and saggy then i shall find a nice somali boi whom i will flash my bassabor at and he will have no choice but marry me i am talking abt a suitable boi from motherland if u get my meaning looooooooool

Shakti   

^^lol. let me ask .. what age will that be.. 25

ps.. good 1 @"being leg shackled and loving it is not something i look forward to in life darling" wht ever rocks u

Ibtisam   

^^25 is not old and saggy, she is talking baout 70+ :eek: why you want to be married at that age :rolleyes:

^^I just had a nasty image :rolleyes: Must you do that... come please keep it together :rolleyes: :cool: the sad truth is that if you were to do that, you would not only get awaywith it but i am sure they also give you a number of "young men" to choose from depending on how much you are offering! :eek:

Devil: thats the truth girl, I'm telling you,... wait and see for your self. Everything is sweet at the start they say. And i am sure even Zafir will agree with me that there are advantages to being returned "unopened" icon_razz.gif

25 aah dev darling am in the selfish zone and i consider that 2 be btw the age of 16-30 its all abt me me me me me me and yes me again to tie the knot and be wee is scary 2 me so i say 25 is still to young dee.

Pujah   

LOL @ being returned "unopened". this reminded me of a story I heard about a lady being returned after her wedding because she didn't deliver the goods. true story they said.

Shakti   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Devil: thats the truth girl, I'm telling you,... wait and see for your self. Everything is sweet at the start they say. And i am sure even Zafir will agree with me that there are advantages to being returned "unopened"
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

wallahi thats a shame, u already give up :( i can only cry n pray 4 ya .. plz excuse as i light a candle 4 ya

cynical.. I got the flowers, u got the engraving 4 ibti grave covered ..right..thanks

"^^I just had a nasty image Must you do that" come on now ibti i looked fab didnt i me at the age of 90 with my yound stud fresh from the somali nation marrying me for my bassabor wopa.

ps dev lets pity ibti for being returnd unopend how so sad sad indeed, so ibti would u be my surrogate mother that way u will fulfil ure destiny and put that body of ures in good use.

so wht say u?

Shakti   

^ u r on fire, i cant laugh on a empty stomach anymore.. out 2 get some lunch. :cool:

Captain Xalane if u haven’t by now gasped where the devil stands.. than we r in trouble?