Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

NO it waz his shaft and other stuff talk wht kinda crap is that to state at this hr. VILE MAN if i could shot him now i would i am £3.50 poor now coz of him.

mantra   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

NO it waz his shaft and other stuff talk wht kinda crap is that to state at this hr. VILE MAN if i could shot him now i would i am £3.50 poor now coz of him.

im female thank you very much..

and that wasnt vile, it painted a lovely picture actually .. if only :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by mantra:

Here's a little something I stumbled across, food for thought...

To get a grasp on the difference between the two practices, imagine if (instead of the foreskin being carefully removed) the entire head of the man’s penis were simply lobbed off! Or, as with the most extreme versions of FGM, imagine if -- after lobbing off the head of the penis, the remaining shaft was shoved between his balls and his scrotum stitched up over it so that it was completely unreachable. Then, years later, imagine a woman whipping out a dull knife, slicing open the now fused flesh of his scrotum, pulling free his bloody rod and then hopping aboard the remains of his dick for a short, self-gratifying ride while he tried to choke down his screams.

:D

u know

Ameen   

Assalam Alaikum,

Mantra.....you call that food for thought....damn...I just pictured that whole situation and ahhh....NO THANK YOU.

Its amazing. Our sisters go through soo much and in our heads (well when were not thinking of salat or watching sports) we over-look their strength.

And Allah knows best

Browny,

You desparately need to be disabused of a mistaken notion. I've seen woman have orgasm without intercourse. While shopping, gossiping, scheming, conniving, trimming nails, eating, cooking even talking... you just have to find what works for you. Besides you say you're married. You should know on the menu for couples are: getting the mail orgasm, studying your utility bills orgasm, doing the laundry orgasm, vacuuming orgasm... don't limit orgasm to some exclusive act or set of acts. Don't be so parochail and regid. There's plenty of leeway. Know a whole array of sources exist that can induce orgasm, you just have to find what works for you. Just the other day I witnessed a woman faint from seismic orgasm after being frisked at the airport.

mantra   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Browny,

You desparately need to be disabused of a mistaken notion. I've seen woman have orgasm without intercourse. While shopping, gossiping, scheming, conniving, trimming nails, eating, cooking even talking... you just have to find what works for you. Besides you say you're married. You should know on the menu for couples are:
getting the mail orgasm
studying your utility bills orgasm
doing the laundry orgasm
vacuuming orgasm
... don't limit orgasm to some exclusive act or set of acts. Don't be so parochail and regid. There's plenty of leeway. Know a whole array of sources exist that can induce orgasm, you just have to find what works for you. Just the other day I witnessed a woman faint from seismic orgasm after being frisked at the airport.

loool! you just made my day! no really..something funny happened to me as I read this...

Viking   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Bees on the other hand, have perfected the foreplay sport; they come to the game already dripping with honey and wax, would you say that qualifies as a candle lit dinner?

HAHAHAHA NGONGE...that's a sting! What if the honey-trap is nothing but a parasite?

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Just the other day I witnessed a woman faint from seismic orgasm after being frisked at the airport.

SB,

Not everyone has PAS! :cool:

Browny,

You can get way better info from google, your local bookstore, your girlfriends and your doctor. I wonder why you would come here and ask questions knowing that no one would answer. It's too personal of a Q even though this IS an anonymous forum.

Besides, what works for someone here doesn't mean that it would necessarily work for you. I think you should have a long talk with ur hubby AFTER you get some information so that he's not on the defensive side (male ego and all). At least you would be able to come up with suggestions. I feel horrible for all girls who had to suffer through this - but alhamdulliah, your in a position to get alot of help compared to others back home. Take advantage of that and I wish you and hubby the best.

Wasalaam.

P.S. Sometimes I wish the women's section was under a password like other muslim forums. Would be so much easier. :D