Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

Browny   

Dear sisters,

I am new here....but am loving it more and more.

I am kinda... shy to be asking u all this...i know its a sensitive topic and that many will read and take-off :eek: . But having been through this site and having seen the high level of discussions and esp. openness, i am tempted to do so.

I just turned 26 and I recently got married. I come from a very traditional background and I've been through FGM- the bad pharoanic way.

My question is; During sexual intercourse..I feel absolutely nothing in terms of enjoyment.... nothing at all except discomfort. Talking about these issues with other Somalis is really hard...Its hard asking sisters; do u enjoy sex? do you reach orgasm at all? or which style do you like the most?

Maybe anonymity will help. I was wondering if those of you sisters esp those who have been through FGM...do enjoy sex at all...do you reach orgasms? and how do you do it?

Please i am very interested in your views...esp. experiences and i will appreciate every reply.

thx for your time...and sisterly advice! ;)

Browny, this place is open-minded sometimes, but i dont see anybody answering these questions for you anytime soon.

do you reach orgasm at all? or which style do you like the most?

Best to send PM's to female members you deem open-minded, helpful and married.

mantra   

Salam sis, I can't really answer your questions, I can however say that not having an orgasm has less to do with genital mutilation and more to do with your partner..

I have relatives who have undergone FGM, they enjoy sex as much as the next person, maybe you should try to spice things up a bit...

Sometimes it has something to do with the medical conditions. May be you should see a doctor if possible. FGM is bad but still not that can make you a stone and not having any feelings.

Our somali women have gone under FGM and still enjoy sex (i guess)........

I SAY YOU BETTER SEE A DOCTOR ,,, JUST TRY

hahahaha this is funny what position u like hahah i love u for posting this now let me get my coffe and watch the replies :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i can sense my fun is abt to start.

juba   

^ HERE IS A GOOD ONE....WHAT THE HELL DID U JUST ASK??? im not gonna chop ur head of for it...u seem sincere but seriously wat postion??? WAY TO MUCH info..somthin to discuss wid ur husband maybe not a forum..weird

Miriam1   

Let's be civil.

I suggest that you find a good female gynecologist, through your family doctor.

You will not find any useful information on this forum or anyother forum for that matter.

Good luck

Pujah   

Suuro badanaa ragu.... waar heedhe if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. :rolleyes:

who invited you two here...last i checked it was the women's section...And the sister is asking for a sincere advice FROM SISTERS

Khalaf   

looooooool@ Xalane, brah its the unstitching part, ect..........Puja no heat ma we know whats up. a womans hormones, health, psychological and emotional state , the romantic mode, ect will play a larger part in enjoyment then the clitoris....science. :cool:

i dont believe any of the fgm stuff! believe me, the most active 1s that i have seen r the fgm ones!

whatchya u need is lil tlc...! i do understand that traditional somali sex is light off, and then homie getting on top! bra bing bra boom!

u need to go and vist victoria secret, but lil sexy out fit, wear it, run around and tell him catch me if u can!! lool

then do the whole 4 play thing like theres no tomorrow. go to the internet learn about 4 play and then make that part of your love sessions.

u ask 4 it! hope it helps.