Suldaanka

Somaliland President is in Addis Abeba

President Muse Biixi Abdi went to Addis Abeba as the President of Republic of Somaliland.

PM Abiye accorded the protocols of a President.

Cheeseman was very happy to have shaken hands with the "President of Somaliland'. 

To the International Diplomatic eyes and ears, the take is that Cheeseman has capitulated to soldier Muse Biixi Cabdi. :D

Cayayaanku ha iska hadlaan, laakin this is in the bag. :D 

1-22.jpg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

The idea of Hargeisa and Mogadishu talking to each other was actually an old policy by the European Union. 

Although, on face value, President Siilaanyo's attempt to go that path can be categorised as fruitless, at best, and failure at worse. But, personally I think, there are some intangibles values that we have gotten out of it. I.e. no one can come to Somaliland today and say it to our face to talk to Mogadishu. We have a history to point to and lessons to draw from that will challenge anyone that comes to us with that kind of rubbish. 

So, I think President Muse Biihi will build on those lessons learned and play hard ball politics. Unless there is clear milestones and results, what is the point? 

I think that is where we are today. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Although, on face value, President Siilaanyo's attempt to go that path can be categorised as fruitless, at best, and failure at worse.

Quite the contrary. Its those contacts that finally culminated in the agreement in Djibouti.

SFG not to obstruct or oppose any country or organization from directly working with Somaliland, if the activity is related to development.

Now it looks fruitless, since Farmaajo and Co. have torn it and doing the opposite of the agreement.

Nimanyahow rag baa wada hadli, spinning and speading lies will only lower your case.

the truth is SL  was as keen and wanting this meeting as Farmaajo, and so far the reports from the meeting is possive, and both sides getting close.

The issue will be resolved, with united ,strong SOMALI Republic.

Sl was extremely desperate for this as the Economy was bad shape

Dhaqaale   
5 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Sl was extremely desperate for this as the Economy was bad shape

Putting aside all the chest beating, name calling and emotional tirade posted here from some of the Somaliland members. I think this is what it all comes down to, Somaliland needs a strong reform in their economy and a new clear vision as to what Somaliland region has to offer the world.

6 minutes ago, Dhaqaale said:

Putting aside all the chest beating, name calling and emotional tirade posted here from some of the Somaliland members. I think this is what it all comes down to, Somaliland needs a strong reform in their economy and a new clear vision as to what Somaliland region has to offer the world.

Majority of argument from secessionist is very lame and weak, name calling,  fabrications,  and completely delusional.  

The truth is Biihi had no plans of going to Addis, but once saw opportunity to meet Farmaajo,  went for it.

How about another direction?

Farmaajo begged Ghelleh to help by getting together with Abiy in some big shindig in Addis.

Ghelleh smiled and asked one question:

What is the agenda and what is the expected agreement/objective?

Farmaajo went blank and that was the end of it.

Ghelleh being smart always knew that he can beg or pressure or armtwist both Farmaajo and Bixi or either one of them as the agenda requires, but there need to be a good prospect for some result or agreement. Otherwise Ghelleh knows it will be for pointless childish propaganda.

Confidentiality and secrecy is always mandatory. No face book postings with Ghelleh.

But I still think it was all of them to get the updated and modified to do list from America. Some get it directly others through UAE others from Abiy ..etc