Suldaanka

Somaliland President is in Addis Abeba

Do you remember when the drunkard, Somalia's Foreign Minister, went on TV with this? 

Dalka Gini oo wax xidhiidh ah la lahayn ayuu sheegay inay xidhiidhkii u jareen. Khamradu kolka aad iska badisid wax walba waa kaa suurowdaa. :D :D

Maanta bal xiniinyo ha u yeesheen inay Addis Abeba xidhiidhka u jaraan? kkkk :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

It is funny how the Nabar iyo Naxdin social media rats are not throwing their usual tantrums. :D

And the drunkard Foreign Minister is sheepishly avoiding the media. :D

Political junkies of all colours and strides have described Muse Biixi visit to Addis Abeba and the high level reception he was accorded as nothing less than a 'in your face dunk' on Cheeseman's face. :D 

Cheeseman needs to apologise to Guinea Conakry. :D  

giphy.gif

Getting his latest instructions like everybody else.

America is changing the whole horn since Abiy has failed in the assignment.

Abiy was supposed to have been regional go to person. He fumbled Djibouti, he fumbled Tigray and now ultimatedly very bigley way fumbled Oromo.

The Amxara who are owners of the American influence are not happy. Trump group and Clinton group in the state department also have different preferences in Horn.

Will see if Bixi says or does anything remotely related to Djibouti.

gooni   

Booqashadan waxay u egtahay in Mr.biixi uu dalbaday, dhakhtarkiisa gaarka ah yaana kula taliyay sidaan filayo.

Haduusan meesha raggu isugu yimid ka dhex hadli karin calana ku lahayn, ma wanaagsana inuu isku sawiro roog cas oo islaan oroma ah gurigeeda u ag dhigtay.

Afrikaanka wajigaaga alaha cadeeyo duco uma ahan.

Dhaqaale   

He is meeting the Somali president on the sidelines of the AU summit. They are showing the international community that Somalia and Somaliland are talking. But nothing meaningful will emerge.

News from trusted sources in Addis Abeba confirmed that there was a meeting today between President Muse Biihi Abdi and Cheeseman. 

The meeting was facilitated by the hosting nation Ethiopia's PM Abiye Ahmed and the African Union. Also present was the UN's SRSG James Swan. 

President Muse Biihi's key demands for any talks with Cheeseman was that the talks will need to be International in nature and the two sides must received equal status at the table. 

Given the fact that both President Muse Biihi and Cheeseman were accorded almost the same protocol when they arrived in Addis Abeba, it seems those demands were fully accepted by Cheeseman without any fuzz.  

Nothing has come out yet in terms of the agenda of the meeting, but what many privy to the meeting are saying is that, a number of points of high importance were discussed. 

On other news, Somaliland's President had marathon one-to-one talks with a number of African leaders and Foreign Ministers.

Dhaqaale   

The angry rebel from Isaaqland was not allowed to take a picture with other AU members not even as an observer. 😁

large.jpeg

Even begging did not pay off. Toss that into your pot.

7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

News from trusted sources in Addis Abeba confirmed that there was a meeting today between President Muse Biihi Abdi and Cheeseman. 

The meeting was facilitated by the hosting nation Ethiopia's PM Abiye Ahmed and the African Union. Also present was the UN's SRSG James Swan. 

President Muse Biihi's key demands for any talks with Cheeseman was that the talks will need to be International in nature and the two sides must received equal status at the table. 

Given the fact that both President Muse Biihi and Cheeseman were accorded almost the same protocol when they arrived in Addis Abeba, it seems those demands were fully accepted by Cheeseman without any fuzz.  

Nothing has come out yet in terms of the agenda of the meeting, but what many privy to the meeting are saying is that, a number of points of high importance were discussed. 

On other news, Somaliland's President had marathon one-to-one talks with a number of African leaders and Foreign Ministers.

I have very different take and grapevine news on it.

Djibouti, Kenya and from Somalia Puntland have had enough of this childish games of the UAE boys excluding Bixi.

There is some murmuring that either they will call for Somaliland referendum or Mugadishu has to negotiate.

It has gone on for more than a generation and the same formulaes will not work. The majority of those in Somaliland have been born, growing and grown in nothing but Somaliland.

Somaliland, Djibouti, Puntland and even Kililka also sees as a threat the use of Ethiopian forces in clan and sub clan affairs in Somalia. Its only a matter of time that other groups will declare Ethiopia an invader. Then all hell breaks loose.

On top of that some in EU are wanting to totally get out of this mess they have neither interest or control. Italy is one of the countries complaining. Other than France and Britain, even Germany wants out.

Its humiliating when UAE nomad through US can dictate in Somalia.

Those are what I heard.

^
lol 😁

I see Galbeedi has some competition now that even our dear Tigray friend, OO, has started to sing  the “ I heard from the grapevine”  song. 😂

Speaking of that classic song with respect to Farmaajo and Biixi’s closed door meeting in Abiy’s office. I wonder who sung the lyrics of song more heartily? Farmaajo or Biixi? Lol😆😆

################################

I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Song by Marvin Gaye

Ooh, I bet you're wonderin' how I knew
'Bout your plans to make me blue
With some other guy you knew before
Between the two of us guys you know I love you more
It took me by surprise I must say
When I found out yesterday
Don'tcha know that I

Heard it through the grapevine
Not much longer would you be mine
Oh I heard it through the grapevine
Oh I'm just about to lose my mind
Honey, honey yeah
(Heard it through the grapevine)
(Not much longer would you be my baby, ooh, ooh, ooh)

I know a man ain't supposed to cry
But these tears I can't hold inside
Losin' you would end my life you see
'Cause you mean that much to me
You could have told me yourself
That you love someone else
Instead I

Heard it through the grapevine
Not much longer would you be mine
Oh I heard it…

gooni   

Wax macnaa soo kordhin mayso wada hadalka biixi aragtidayda.

Markuu soo noqdo yuu habrihii mashxaradi jiray hor is taagi sidii caadada u ahayd.