Saalax

Somaliland region soldiers take bribes in the form of khat (a narcotic drug)

Dhaqaale   

See! Do I not tell the truth? Somaliland is a drug addicted psychological damaged-midge men descended of naked bush people signing treaties they cannot read with an officer of the British Empire. lol

galbeedi   

It is the stupid politician trying to make this small issue a big one. Pay the poor police officer enough money then complain. 

In Somaliland the police are really working under tough conditions while keeping the peace. I will not take any lecture from corrupt Xildhibaan who makes few thousands for salary.

Saalax   
8 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

"Soldiers?"

Magac ciidan haku ciyaarin yaaqeey, Saalaxoow.

Ragtag drug-induced addicts militia ah ciidan ma noqon karaan.

:D

Saalax   
5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It is the stupid politician trying to make this small issue a big one. Pay the poor police officer enough money then complain. 

In Somaliland the police are really working under tough conditions while keeping the peace. I will not take any lecture from corrupt Xildhibaan who makes few thousands for salary.

He is not a xildhibaan but a youth politician who holds no position in the government or parliament. I agree though the underlying problem all over Somalia is MPs and ministers get paid well but not the soldiers.