Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Do you notice that you are getting old?

Changed   

i totally agree with cambaro luul....i hated somali music now i actualy own one cd....funny hah...... but i wish i was in my twenties like everyone ........i still hate somali aroose's they give me a headache......one thing that made me notice that i was a grown as* woman when i saw me acting like my olders sister......looooooooooool ........i never though i would be like them what a bomer icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

Brother Nuune as you see you scared every body by reminding them to count the number of years there were on earth, you created a problem, but somali nomads are lucky to have me among them, I have the solution, it is not cream diana or a trip to thiland for plastic sergery but and idea, we will select all single brothers and sisters and do a group wedding and live happily after, what you great idea right... so no worries my nomad friends.. and those who are married no worring after marrage the beauty of married person is getting older married looooooool peace.. will you choose me as a leader? please do so, i have solutions for problems did not accure yet..

nuune   

OG-Moti,sxb,we really love to create problems u know, i was only reminding them that we are becoming crooks,but since we have you, i don't think we will have that sort of problems,in the IndhayarLand,there must be some group weddings i suppose!!

Haashim   

Nuuune, u r so funny, bro. but don't worry, u r too young i remember when i was 22 yrs old, i was in small country called QATAR, very small country, that time i even didn't know how old am i, let alone worrying my age.

here are some arabic wisdoms about the age.

KAM MIN FATAA AMSAA WA ASBAXA DAAXIKAN WA AKFAANUHU FIL QEYBI TUNSAJ WA HUWA LAA YADRII=how manay youngster sleep and wake up with laugh while they sewing his KAFAN without his knowldege = IMISAA KURAY QOSL KU GABBAL DHACSADY OO KU WAABARIISTAY, KAFANTIISIINA LA TOLAYAA ISAGOON OGEYN :(

an old arab woman visited CADHAAR (sort of Pharmacist) and asked if he can repair her hair and skin, the pharmacist replied her a wel known arabic saying: WA HAL YUSLIXUL CADHAARU MAA AFSADAHU DAHRU = can CADHAAR repair what the age has damaged. = MA CADARLAA HAGAAJINKARA WAX DADU KHARAABISY, WAA MAYA :D

an arab poet said: LAYTA SHABAABA YACUUDU YAWMAN FA UKHBIRAHU BIMAA FACALAL MAMASHIIBU = had the youthness come back, to tell how the oldness did.

YAA MAR DHALINYARANIMADII SOO CELIYA AAN UGA WARRAMEE SIDEEY DADU II GASHAY :mad:

i know many about them but i cann't remember now, i will post later INSHAAALLAAH.

ILAAHOOW KHAATUMA KHEYR.

Honesita   

Muraad...post some more pleaseeee...i luv the arabic amthaal...!!! My arabic teacher always used to say "leeyta shabaabi yacuudu yawman...", and we used to look at him like, go home u old dude.....now i feel where he was comin' from...!!!

Salaamz

Ibtisaam   

Yes i do notice that i am getting old but than again i thank Allah every time i remember this coz some people in this world are not as lucky as me to live this long. And do i give a damN? dhif dhif lee when i only think this world is going too fast for me and i can't believe am already at such and such age, other than that i don't give damN.

nuune   

muraad,sxb thanks for the arabic maah-maah, i really love arabic amthaalis,bring more, i used to know more arabic maah-maah but none of them are in my head now!!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Maashallah, the more i surf this site and go back to read some of the old post , that was done before i was born, LoL yes i truely mean before i was born, those posts are great and i will keep reading them, untill i come up a giveway Ticket of two to the ppl i am going to nominee(winners) will then be required to complete their Travel within a week or you will forefit the prize, so far i locked two names( that is right 2 names) , but i will make the decision in my upcoming post who is the winner. Plz i remind all of you specially those who joined this site around my time or later, to go back and take a lesson how the brothers and sisters used to invent and make the site go around, it was fun and i liked, i spend most of the time when i am in here reading those old posts. So enjoy, and i want thank all those of you who posted, thank you, some of them are helarious and funny.

Well i feel now old, don't even know so far how many posts i have done, but i will be counting them, cz time is running on me.

c/salaam

I guess my point here is that if even old geezers like the Other Ones can get down and push the envelope every night, then aging isn't really a problem, yet everyone I know is plum scared of getting older. It's like being scared that the sun is going to rise every morning.

Ariadne   

I have noticed I'm getting old. From the day I was born I was getting older(we all were and still are) the clock ticking on because youth is beautiful, but fleeting. Robertson Davies once said youth is wasted on the youth. Even though he was a bitter old man when he said it he had a point.

Kool_Kat   

I have about eight dayz left til I turn 26...Danmmmmmmmmm can you believe that a big 2 and 6...Now that is old...It scars me...Before I know it, I'll be turning 30, and that's not something I look forward to...

I wonder why they didn't make the age like school, where you can fail or pass...I guess I would've failed at age 21, and never pass...lol

I should say Alhamdulilah, cuz I have my health, family, husband, education, and work...

PS...Ani mugoo 23yrs maba dhaafaayi noo...For the next couple of yrs I guess I'll be turning 23yrs old, every year...

lol..getting older? hell yeah. I might've turned 22 but my mind seems like it's in its 40s (not a good thing). I think I am too mature for my age because I see people my age or a bit older who are darned confused with themselves and still act like they are 18.

But the fact that I am still in my early 20s is a fact to be celebrated!! I will only start getting depressed if I'm 30 and I am not at the level I'm supposed to be or have the life that I planned out. In the mean time, I will focus on just getting through this so-called-hell they call university.

Nuune, it's ok. You still have time to dye that grey hair black ;) and maybe rogaine can help with the balding.

:cool: