Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Do you notice that you are getting old?

og-moti: "we will select all single brothers and sisters and do a group wedding and live happily after, what you great idea right"

do u mean we gonna have an orgy camp? :cool: that sounds like a good idea!

i know that i am getting old, cus i see wrinkles on butt!!

Raxmah   

AM not worried abt getting old, cause no one can do anything about it. But It worries me that I might not pleasing Allah for the limited time I have on this world. I rather be worried what my life will be like in Akhirah instead of worrying abt wrinkles or whatever comes with aging.

you know, becoming "Old" does not scare me, but it makes me Sad :( . i remember when life was about "Power Rangers and Saturday Morning Cartoons" ... now look at us, we're "Adults"

---"Oh how the years go by

Oh how the love brings tears to my eyes

All through the changes, the soul never dies

We fight, we laugh, we cry

As the years go by---" Vannessa Williams "oh, how the years go by"

Juxa   

nuune, yes i feel old, now do u feel better :mad:

yesterday, i went to carwo with my lil nephews and nieces, when i say little ones, walahi kuligood kor ay iiga dheer yihiin. well i cont keep up with them, so i sat down geed-hooskiisa and started xasuus dheer, only yesterday my aunties and older cousin were running after me, tellin me not to talk to strangers :( now i was doing the same (history repeats itself)

well by da end of the day, waxan ahaa tacbaan, laf ma qaadi karin, then i realised i did indeed grow old :rolleyes:

nuune u depressed me, fiiri bal

nuune   

juxa, waad taqaan "waayeelnimadu waa waayo aragnimo" so as long as I see that line, I feel so happy smile.gif

Hal maalin oo kugu darsantey, waa hal maalin ood kororsatey waayo aragnimo!

Midda kale, now am not that worried about age,

what worries me is how qarbush I become :D

o0o   

do I nnotice getting old? - YES! I turn 20 tomorrow insha`Allah. I'm turning that number over in my head, trying to grasp the significance of it: no longer a teenager. :eek: I don't feel any older than I did yesterday, but I can definitely sense a difference between this birthday and last year's.

Somehow breaking out of the teenage years and into a whole new age bracket -- the "20s" -- has made me feel as though I'm suddenly supposed to know, with absolute certainty, who I am and where I'm going.

:D

Saalixa   

Iam not disclosing my age. It is just toooo personal.

But it is not how old you r these days, it is how good you look. I see this lady that lives by me house and she is 43,i don't know if it is the boutox but she is looking preety 20 something.

But ciradu waa cawo, wayeelnimaduna waa waayo aragnimo.

Nephissa   

I try to remain young at heart. People tell me I don't look my age, anyway; I'm inclined to believe them. I'm sure the day is coming when I will spend fortunes on a teensy jar of some age-defying BS, and it still seems sufficiently far-off not to bother me.

:cool: