Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Do you notice that you are getting old?

Baashi   

Well...aging is inevitable...that is for sure!

Honesita, YounG-Fayz, Che-Guevara, illmatic...u r very young so enjoy and take advantage of the golden opportunity...15-25 window years...everything can be done, with right attitude, in that age range.

I'm 33yrs old and I feel that the best is yet to come...there it is! u must feel a lot younger now huh! Well call me adeer or something..will u?

Allow maxaan waa beryey soo joogey!!!!!!!!!!

ciid mubaarak

Bachelor   

Nuune Wonderful topic!

You know i used to play soccer and go to gym do all those guys do in order to stay, feel and look 10 yr younger. Whereas that is not true eventually you will feel it. As far as i am concern recently i have noticed that age is catching up with me. I have seen a weeding vedio that took place two yrs ago and i saw myself playing dhato and jumping like micheal jordon. Attempting do it again would be tragic. Now its nothing but history.

Khayr   

BEING TWENTY - SOMETHING

They call it the "Quarter-life Crisis." It is when you stop going along with the crowd and start realizing that there are many things about yourself that you didn't know and may not like. You start feeling insecure and wonder where you will be in a year or two, but then get scared because you barely know where you are now.

You start realizing that people are selfish and that, maybe, those friends that you thought you were so close to aren't exactly the greatest people you have ever met, and the people you have lost touch with are some of the most important ones. What you don't recognize is that they are realizing that too, and aren't really cold, catty, mean or insincere, but that they are as confused as you.

You look at your job... and it is not even close to what you thought you would be doing, or maybe you are looking for a job and realizing that you are going to have to start at the bottom and that scares you.

Your opinions have gotten stronger. You see what others are doing and find yourself judging more than usual because suddenly you realize that you have certain boundaries in your life and are constantly adding things to your list of what is acceptable and what isn't. One minute, you are insecure and then the next, secure. You laugh and cry with the greatest force of your life. You feel alone and scared and confused. Suddenly, change is the enemy and you try to realize that the past is drifting further and further away, and there is nothing to do but stay where you are or move forward.

You get your heart broken and wonder how someone you loved could do such damage to you. Or you lie in bed and wonder why you can't meet anyone decent enough that you want to get to know better. Or maybe you love someone but love someone else too and cannot figure out why you are doing this because you know that you aren't a bad person. One night stands and random hook ups start to look cheap. Getting wasted and acting like an ***** starts to look pathetic.

You go through the same emotions and questions over and over, and talk with your friends about the same topics because you cannot seem to make a decision. You worry about loans, money, the future and making a life for yourself... and while winning the race would be great, right now you'd just like to be a contender!

What you may not realize is that everyone reading this relates to it. We are in our best of times and our worst of times, trying as hard as we can to figure this whole thing out. smile.gif

La-y-La   

somebody say happy birthday to me cuz i just turned 18 in october, yeaaaaaaaaah.

walaahi, I used to be careless, but now it is like I have too much responsibilities and sometimes i find maself saying that I feel too young to go out into the world.

but then this all proves that aduun gadoon in uu so dhaw yahay, time moving too fast.

peace.

nuune   

najmah_03 ,

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to najmah

happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

j0259764.gif

nuune   

everyone is getting older,that is the reality,the point is not whether you fear of age or death,oohh,some people can't believe me when i add my actual age 3 to 4 years,well i do that all the time!!

in two months time and i will celebrate mi birthday in nayroobi inshaaAllaahu,hoW do we celebrate birthdays,i don't know really,HELP,MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE this: sanad guuro wacan TO YOU,sanad guuro wacan TO ME lool!!

TIIMBARO   

Well it's a part of the process. No one should fear aging, we should embrace it. I also had planns but you know nothing in life goes as you planned, so the best thing to do is just do ur darn best. The life expectancy in north america is rather long, fear not my nomad fellows....

-KIWI   

Salaam

Yes i think about growing old,what really worries

me is the fact that i might be one of those old ladies that carry XANFASH around all the time.

Although i would feel exhilarated if i die without being a burden on anyone,but die with dignity... :confused:

On the otherhand,dont we all lead double lifes,

by the end of the day,our aaqira awaits.Isnt

our motto live life as if you would live forever,but at the same time live life if you would die tomorrow....... :rolleyes:

NUUNE your Birthday is comming soon YAAH

WAA HABEENKII DHALASHADAADEE WAA HABEENKII DHALASHADAADEE HAMBALYAAN KUU SOO HIBEYNEE HABEEN WANAAGSAN HABEEN WANAAGSAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....DADADAN DAN DARAN................LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WAA KAA HEESTA LAGU HEYSO SOOMAAIYA I GUESS :D:D:D:D:D:D

nuune   

Starlight,what a nice hees,thank u very much,better than mine i guess,wallaahi there is no definate hees for happy birthday in somali language,i tried to find one but couldn't,your hees was so far the best one,!!

DADADAN DAN DARAN, i like that bit,lool

sMiLeY   

well well well.......AGE...it's usually scarey for women but......i see some men scared hahha......u know what.....getting older is nothing what matters is what u did for your aqeyraah and dunyah.....i'm 2 months away from my 20th birthday.....my own mother can't believe that i'm that old......she says how i was born yesterday and i'm a big girl now.......well life goes on and times passes us soo quickly .....the smart ones are the ones who take advantage of it .......Happy birth to everyone whose birthday juss passed or coming....... smile.gif

Has anybody seen the 100yrs old Senate who just retired few days ago??? - He made me wonder about our folx, who starts talking about death n give up living life at around late 50's!! Makes you not wanna be around them - so discouraging.

I'll never let age get to me, as long as i'm healthy and practicing my religion. I'ma live my life. And yeh I'll be 18 this coming new year - January 1st. :D:D

PS: Remember exercising makes you 10yrs younger.

HONEY-D   

I wasnt aware of me getting old until i started

listening to somali songs (i never used to) ;)

Go to somali aroos ( i used to hate it but now its different story). :cool:

I alwayz think ahead theze dayz whereas b4 tommorow was never mattered.

My taste in music, cloths, and other things have changed. :cool:

I'm not as fussy as i used to. icon_razz.gif

This is probably gonna sound weird but i'm starting to enjoy older ppl's conversation when i say older i mean 50-60 yr olds. (I guess i should gain the title weirdo) :confused:

Does it worries me nahh actually its the other way round. ;)

Macalin   

Old is GOLD aa hor loo yiri.

Me is getting no younger(note i said younger!)

Anyways what yall talkin abt? am not even 18 YET!(i stay 17 foreever..lol!)

intee noo wadiin! somaleey!

Cambo.lol@50-60! for realzz?..mhm gal tell me how u do it!

True@Barwaqo abd Soul-lady!