Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Do you notice that you are getting old?

nuune   

yep i do notice that am getting old and that is the only thing i can take care of!!!!

is that true many people don't even notice that they are becoming old or they don't care,what about u,do u give a damn shiiit or u want to see become cajjuus in 90 years time!!!

salaamz,

saxiib too busy to start worrying about whether we have any grey timo or what have you by that time I could be in a grave embarking my natural journey towards aakhirada smile.gif

lol @ nuune this age thing is really affecting you it must be a dublin syndrome, ifluencka Irishka ba iska ilaa ili. Perhaps change this topic to fear of death and age? Guaranteed it would make us think deep on a philosophical way fahamt?

W/salaam

Mujahid over and out!

Honesita   

Oh my goodness....in a month and couple of dayz i'll be 21......what scare me is not the age.....its the plans i made for my self according to my age.....i wanna have my first baby when i'm 24 insha allah.....i dont see it comin'....!!!

The other day i went to visit my abti...he has 4 kids aged 12,11,9,8...!!! The boy who is 11, almost cried when i told him he was 11.....he insisted that he was 10 years old......i wonder what he'll do when he's 50....!!!

Salaamz

yo, i'm 21 and i don't care about age

don't plan exaclty when im gonna have a baby i just leave that up to allah, all i know is i am gonna keep gettin high till tha day that i die

and u call u'r self muslim if u are a true muslim then u don't have to worry about death cause u worked so hard and did what u were suppose to do in this sh!tty @ss life, hola

~~~~peace N love~~~~~~~

Honest-Sista....Having a baby by 24....lol

Call me....maybe we could help each other....lol

Just kidding walaal.

Well....Time waits for nobody....and yes our boigical clock is ticking on.....I will be hitting 24 by next may....I can't believe iam going into my mid twenties. smile.gif

I'm not sure why but I'm feeling the passage of time now more than I have b4. I can't believe 2002 is already over when it just started yesterday. :eek: Is it me or is time whizzing by at headache-inducing speed?

Taqwa   

It is indeed wonderful that one realizes that he or she is never going to get younger. Human beings have the arrogance of believing that they will freeze time. Realizing the importance of time is great on behalf of brother nuune. Now the question that one should ask him or herself is what have I done in the last 1 or 2 years? What have I done islamically, personally, and what have I gained from my so called determination for success?

P.S. I have a question towards some of the Nomad. Some of you may wonder where certain members have been. How do you know that they didn't pass away. Maybe their last post, was their last breath. So pls do take advantage of time.

Wa alaikum Salam

Paragon   

We are not getting younger, you all know that. But the question is, what are you doing not for yourself but for the rest of your people? The answer nothing. Hoping for a miracle? Yes! lol. Lets stop dreaming and make a good use of our youth please.

Taqwa -- True some Nomads have been away, but where were they i'd like to ask.

Dhimbil   

wallahi this age thing is getting out of hand ...lol..am already 23 damn.

Taqwa..good to see you breathing sxb,lol.. good adv too.

Taqwa u are so right wallahi we dont know.

We dont who is alive and who is dead...alaahu aclam

I too think about aging but not out of fear of getting old couse with age comes wisdome.

But i can only hope that by the time my bioligical clock stops ticking i have achieved most of what is excepted from me insha allah.

Blessed   

looooooooooool Honesita. Do you remember by what age I wanted my first baby? I am 5 months away. Impossible.

Growing old is inevitable.... but what bugz the rate of time. Walaaahi intaan plans ku jiro ayuu aduunku igu dhamaan.

Taqwa ... good points bro.

Hibaad   

loool aminah i told u not to put time limation on that sis.

Getting older doesn't really bother me, what really gets to me is what have i done so far and how time is going so fast.That is

when ages comes in.

Like barwaqo said i can't believe 2002 is alraedy over that is scary walahi.

Hibaad   

loool ameenah i told u not to put time on that sis.

Getting older doesn't really bother me, what really gets to me is what have i done so far and how time is going so fast.That is

when ages comes in.

Like barwaqo said i can't believe 2002 is alraedy over that is scary walahi.

saud   

i started getting kind of age conscious when i started noticing that there were people younger than me with a life. i cannot and will not allow my 15-year old sister to have guys calling her! or her telling me she got people and things to do? what's going on? :confused:

going back to the plans we set for ourselves: heck i thought i'll be millionare by this age. i had it all plan out: a quick get rich scheme. But that was the get rich quick 90's influence. Now its all reality....college to finish and the posibility that i may not have a job when am done. :mad: