Sign in to follow this  
lulla

If u had the chance to meet one of the people from the forum, would meet them?

Macalin   

mhm..this is really interesting..although i love to remain the mysteriuous lakkad..am actually thinking of meeting a few folks.

AMEEna-cool but pizza makes you fat(if u aint already..lol)..so take care of my barwaqo!..lol.

will love to hear how you will rate the lakkad..ya know! and maybe tape the convo btween you and Lulla(am sure it will help me!.lol)

I will definetly keep wildkat company not coz i actually have to but am sure she will not mind having me around..lol.and i cant say NO

funny thing i never met anyone from this forum..am gonna be in mpls..where my mn folks @..holla..and iM IN THE middle of meeting some other ppl..tho i have yet to tell them..

La-y-La   

hey i think if i had to meet some1 it gots to be every1 but i would like to meet lulla so that way i would try to answer some of her q's ya know.

lakkad,mpls maa tiri, many mpls folks are in here,lol, have fun though.

peace

Ismahan   

Lulla ... PLZ don't forget to put me in a nice place on ur List my dear...I would really love meeting Somaliaonline people..and since everyone here is invited and the number is growing...My dear I guess that you have to pay alot.. ;) as we say ( Khaznadaha so harati waxon ba kaso dhecy dona ) ...... LOL

PAECE...

ARAWEELO   

Barwaaqo the feeling is mutual sis I would also like to meet with Lady Fatima, Ameenah, Hibo, kool kat, cadeey aba nuur, commonsense and lulla. ;)

lulla   

Ow- Malaaq: LOOL.first of all iam not lonely and trust me i have one too many friends! as for partying, where i live there is party everynight and i can go but i got better things to do than party everynight.and the reason i wanna meet everyone is because i think everyone from here are real nice and i would like to see them in real life.

nuune   

what a wonderful people we have here, actually everyone would like 2 meet someone else, ahhh, i don't mind meeting people from this forum.many people r in my head so i can't tell all of them in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luula Great topic sis smile.gif

I am meeting either this weekend or the next one some one from here, I can't tell you guys SORRY I think he is wonderful and he looks good, the only thing am concerned no to get nervous when I meet him.

wish me luck

Nabadeey

Abdinuur   

true, i met few nomadz from this site, including scorpion sista smile.gif ; yep i know her :eek: , but it would be nice to meet few more. after all, ya'll my peeps, the most talented, the most important.

you know where i'm at, so holla back youngin' ;)

Sniper   

didnt met any one from here yet but will really like to meet..wow the nomad family is great....walaahi it might be good idea making the road trips more fun by all coming to one city,(those who are in the US)it'll be more fun talking about some things that we really cant express in writting...and may be seeing each other in the natural image.....to much stuff but it is good idea....

A party?? I'm there....Murmur majiro isweeydiine maley...I'll be there..loool :D:D

BUT one problem, in which country is this party gonna take place? :confused:

Bachelor   

i really need to meet this sniper dude. SXB i am on my way to the capitol hill, hopefully you will help me to take care of some "SERIOUS" business. We will make a deal when i get there. ;)

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i honestly can't belive how i missed this topic, if i had the chance to meet ppl from here,, i would love to see all of you cuz i love my nomads, there some specific ppl that i would love to see but for now i would say, lula, nakmah03, nuune, lakad, how can i forgot, xafsa,,, you know i'm dead sireous to see all of you,,, any ways, just make sure to let me know when the party is on,,, ok,, much love to ya'll

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Asraa:

salaama calaykum

i honestly can't belive how i missed this topic, if i had the chance to meet ppl from here,, i would love to see all of you cuz i love my nomads, there some specific ppl that i would love to see but for now i would say, lula, nakmah03, nuune, lakad, how can i forgot, xafsa,,, you know i'm dead sireous to see all of you,,, any ways, just make sure to let me know when the party is on,,, ok,, much love to ya'll

For a minute there I thought you forgot me :mad: your lucky you added me at the end :D I would first like to meet all my minnesota nomads.

then it would have to be

lakkad

aameenah

barwaaqo

captivating soul

opioninated

tamina

mizz hurricane

muslimah

mujaahid

rudy

Og-moti