Sign in to follow this  
lulla

If u had the chance to meet one of the people from the forum, would meet them?

lulla   

is there anyone specific that u want to :D meet and see how they are in real life?

i wanna meet everyone and throw party for them. :D;)

Samafal   

well lula I would love to meet with you and ask you all the quastions you asked the forum and see what you make of them!!so don't exclude me your party , I am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed   

I am coming too!

I would love to have a girly chat with you Lula, exchange makeup tips, rate the Nomads (u know what I mean) lol and then we can test whether falling on them actually works ;)

The Party would fun. We can have an open mic, where Jamaal Hibo and all the other poets strut their suff... music by Phasez (spelling).

Wildcat would be at the door to keep out all the undesirables :D

Me and Barwaaqo would be eating pizza as we watch Farah and Sopist discuss the structure of society etc..... am out of time ..... to be continued!

Rokko   

Yo Lulla, I forgot about the lis of the what to bring to the Party, so mind reminding again please. I'm i do remember one thing of course, ME, but what else??

Hold for a sec.(talking to my boys),

Helll yeah they all fine what you expect!!!.

Holla

Guess I'll bring my bosy with me then huh?

this idea been running in my head for the last week but it seems u beat me to it. yeah it would be nice to meet everyone face to face, maybe a time should be scheduled and make it like a reunion type of get together. from the forum i met abdinuur in real life and it was great experience so yeah i am definetely looking forward to meeting the peepz from the forum and see how they in person.

well that's 1 1/2 cents on this topic. peace

I met KOOL_KAT, lets just say, she aint as KOOL as I expected :rolleyes: ....and I say that with the sweetest way possible ;)

Much Love For mY KItty Kat, She is great y'all. Good Shoppin' buddy. :D

xoxox

Paragon   

It is fun when forumers remain a mystery and their identity is not known. Faceless charactors in other words.

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I've seen people I met over the internet once, and it was BY CHANCE, they happened to live in the same city I was vacationing in. I would really hate to make an ARRANGEMENT to meet someone, but if it happens oh well. But it really depends on the person and what type of connection u guys may have. And hey it doesn't have to be the opposite sex either.

That's all. PEACE!

Who would I like to meet in real life? LadyFatima and Araweelo. Ameenah too...but we are in the middle of arranging that one...insha Allah.

Ameenah, ma i maqlaysaa? u better get me something if u want me to tell these folks wat a great gal u r! :D