Suldaanka

Bangladesh throws few coins into Somalia's begging bowl....

galbeedi   

Is this best you guys can offer here in SOL? 

Awr-Kiraale Bayleh and 

3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Ina-Gumeed Gudhuu-boy Af-Garanwaa from the "Beggars corners" of Somalia has to say about all this?  Awr-Kiraale Bayleh, 

OOderyne, 

you probably don't see how foolish you sound here in the comment section. If I were you I would take a break from here and do something valuable in your life. No one really reads your long useless drivel. 

Where did all this insecurity of insulting people and throwing garbage and expecting to stick came from. You keep repeating the same bull shit again again. 

Waarya Suldaanka maxaad odaygan matba Durbaan aad meel daran ula aadaysa.Hawshu hadday tahay in Somaliland la difaaco, anagaa si xigmad leh u dufaacayna oo wanaag iyo dhaliilba sheegayne fadlan " Take a break"

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Reer Baydhabo must be feeling proud that their country is learning a lesson or two on how to get few coins into the begging bowl. 

This would have funny if your enclave wasn't dependent on foreign aid. People in glass houses...

gooni   

Bangladesh waa dad iyo dal qiimo badan, wax kasta oo ay noogu deeqaan waa waajib saaran.

Dadka waxaa lagu qiimeeyaa inay yihiin dad shaqaysta oo gacantooda kulasoo baxa quudkooda.

Sadaqa gaalo bixisay oo lagu labisto lagu niikiyo weeyaan gunimada saxda ah ama xataa lagu qoslo.

Khaliijka waxa shaqooyinka hoose sida nadaafadda iwm qabta badankoodu waa Bangladesh.

Waxaa la rabay in qofkastoo masuula oo khaliijka u dhashay uu dareemo la'aantood inuusan waxba ahayn.

Waxay siiyaan macaash ama mushaar aad u yar waxayna dilaan dadnimadiisa oo markay jidka ku arkaan shilimo yar bay gacanta ugu ridaan.

Wuxuu bartay inuu jidka iska istaago si uu shilimo yar uga helo dadka.

Waxaan maqlay dalka maraykanka dadka nadaafadda ka shaqeeya waxay qaataan mushaar ka badan kan masuulka markii saacado lagu dhufto.

Dhaqankii diinteenu na fartay gaalaan ku wareejinay aqal madaw yaan ku dhex ducasaynaynaa oo isku yasaynaa.!!

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

This would have funny if your enclave wasn't dependent on foreign aid. People in glass houses...

LOOL this is not foreign Aid. This is actual 'begging'.  It is different from Foreign Aid. Foreign is usually a two-way traffic, the donor is giving something in return for something i.e. diplomatic favoure, access to resources or just old geopolitical influence. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

It is Sri Lanka's turn to throw few coins into the begging bowl. 

This is humiliation at its lowest form. 

---------

HIIRAAN.COM

The Cabinet has approved the decision to contribute 163 million rupees as a total contribution from Sri Lanka for the arrears amounts recovery and loan concessionary package for the reformation process of...

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I hope that opinion these hold of the rest of Somalia isn't shared by majority of northerners. 

This naked unadulterated hatred is the stuff of genocide.  

Just for the record,  I have no grudges against northerners. I consider them my Somali brethren and sisters. 

Mr. Diarrhoea,  please don't reply to my post. 

P.s. me thinks Mr. Diarrhoea is a Putin bot

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Holac said:

Gotta hide from my Bengali friend. 

The IMF asks its 189 members to contribute funds towards any debt relief under the heavily indebted poor countries (HIPC) program. Any member nation can choose to contribute. In terms of Somalia, Norway, Britain, and the US are the biggest contributors. Any nation can contribute poor or rich. It is the IMF that sent out requests not the actual indebted nation.

It seems some folks put a premium on the man white' men's money and mock others. What worse is these same folks will be clamoring for any funds that come Somalia's way since Somali has been deemed eligible and it will be able to borrow again or at least be able to get grants without too many restrictions.

In any case, we thank Bangladesh and Sri-Lanka.

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

189 members to contribute funds towards

First of all, there is no such thing as 'debt relief.''. Since you are forced to knock on all the countries' doors beg them to pay off your debt.