Sign in to follow this  
MiZzZ_JiGGa_doGG23

PLAYA OR PLAYA_HATER

Not that I want to be a playa hater but being a playa is played OUT!! But see not only can man be playa's we as females are what we call ourselves "playyets". There's really not that much to say about it but that it's not really used as much....now it's all about being a "P.I.M.P" :rolleyes: The Question is, who considers themselves a player or playyet?

OG Moti   

ooh nice topic... guys turn to be playas cause they been played out by a girl, every playa i know had been played out that is why they want to revenge, but girls some were born to be playas and they good at it unlike men, as far as i go, i hate to be playa or to be played out... that is why i ask 3 questions to girls before i go deep and one wrong answer means she is out of my road... peace

lol...OG_Girl...A person that is in UK/USA should know what that means. Even a person that leaves in Australia like myself knows that.

That's my girl MiZzZ_JiGGa_doGG23, keep on doing your stuff girl. ;)

DAMN GURL..I LIKE YA TOPIC..

WELL I AIN'T A PLAYA HATER COS DAT'Z WHO I REALLY AM...

NO OFFENCE BUT I THINK ALL YA PLAYA HATERS SHOULD GIVE UP....COS PLAYAZ WERE BORN TO DO.MAN...

PLAYERS DO YA THANG

PLAYETTES DO YA THANG

THE PIMPS do ya thang

the noticeable boundary and region of respect surpasses that of the average label step into some deep*sh

i know a trick when i see one, i know a players and playettes. but ya'll have yet to see there prime.. the elite in the game can i getta a'holla