Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Something Crazy and Wild!!!

Abdinuur   

Ilhaam,

Maaragtay horta!...aint I bad!

But go ahead...click on the thing...I dare u...lol...I know I cant...and I aint fulay either...so dont even think about it..

Iffah   

Boy you're something else! You want me to have a heart attack @ this hour? I'm sitting in this tiny room right now... & I'm afraid I'll knock down the very little few things in here...so no thanks! icon_razz.gif

LADYHOVA   

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now yall how am i gonna go to sleep???? dannngg it scared me tha first time when my friend send it to me an now not knoin wht it was i opened it again till i saw tha paki thing i was lik ook i got this before i aint gonna get scarred tha second time an i opned it knoin that tha thingy would pop out an den i almost fell off my chair.... redface.gif :rolleyes: lol newayz

holla bac @ya sista

Macalin   

reminiscing

-----Waraaa--them big Words YO---remin--i cant even spell it! :D

Kaafiga----Shaqa cusub aa kusoo baxday walle----I still dint forget this Biaaaaaaa

who was the poster,,,,,waryaa/nayaa....u given me nightmares....i know imma get them,,,

damn,,,,i was left stunned, and confused, but was too scared to go back and open it to understand it,,,

anyways....knowing that im not the only one that is a big fulaay, should have calmed my nerves,,,but my heart is still pulsing!

w/salaam

Kaafi:YOU ARE NOT FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiirdh foqal Shiiirdh...that FREAKED ME OUT! I posted one roughly like this earlier in another thread, but it didn't start out this PLEASANTLY! I was playing around and singing along with the song and then all of a sudden...SHIIIIRDH!! I think me and my sisters had an heart attack!! Bisinkaaa, I have to sleep in my mum's bed tonight...lol...

If I never sleep another minute in my life, I am holding you responsible, Kaafi! :mad: ;):D

Raxmah   

Everybody is asking if am ok, ( am at the library, am so emabrassed, thanks 2 u kaafi).I felt from the chair, it really scared the crab out of me.

Changed   

acuudi billahi.......i heard of the singer so i was enjoying the song and all of a sudden i saw it and i heard it.....shiiddddddddddddddddddddd it was around 1 AM and i woke the entire family up.....curiosity killed me

Abdinuur   

Welcome back!

Of all the topics I posted here on SOL, this one is my favorite!

Go ahead and enjoy! I noticed the link got screwed but here is an updated one for you.

Follow the rules and make sure your computer speakers are on MAX....way high so that your landlord can hear it!

Here it is: ENJOY!

-Kaafi

Wiilo   

What in the Blue moon was that?????? :confused:

Can't sleep, Can't Sleep. I'm sueing u for mental damage, first let me remember my lowyer's #, what was his name? :confused: I can't seem to remember his name or his phone #, but ogow when i do remember u r dead.

IstacajAb:

Bess.   

isn't funny how know its coming...but u still get scared...i swear ....i got far away from the computer screen but was still scared..... :D:D