Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Something Crazy and Wild!!!

Damn!!!!!..That was Unexpected!!!!

Dont worry Bout what I said..in the above Msg!!!

all I can Say is.....Listen to the Song Carefully and get Closer to the Screen....That is the Clue!!!

FreakoZiod!!!

OH NO! People dont click on that link. The thing you'll hear carries a subtle sublime message to get you change your religion. Sorry poster boy. Your busted. HaHaHaHa... can't people not see, the cross at the hedge stones.

HaHaHaHa. Dont click on the above link---its order by your commander in chief. Or face the consequence. HaHaHaHa

Macalin   

Waraa waa iga nixisee.

Alla i almost fainted..everyone is just lookin at me like i was struck by lightening..wow wow..pheew/my heart is pounding..ar ninka fool xumaaaaaa...doofar dofaar dhalay iga dheh!!

Haaruun   

acuudu bilaaah,

Gabartii oo ila shaqeyneysey sidii ay irida uga baxdey mey soo noqon. I will let u know when she comes back....ar waxaas xaaw ahaaa.

Gooooood1 though

Abdinuur   

GUYS:

You should of seen me when I first saw that website. Man...I flipped over and was scared as hek. See...but I had to past it on though...

Jaw. :D

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Abdinuur haven't seen u in a while bro, hope all is well.

I woke up around 6am this morning to turn in my physics homework (online) then I decided to say hi over there...Thanx for the warm welcome early morning man!

THAT WAS NOT COOL, ASBAX MINASUBAX! smile.gif

I'll have to get my sister with that!

PEACE!!!

Iffah   

I remember I freaked my sisters out with this one. Does it still work? I'm afraid to open it! Seriously.

:D

Kaafi, reminiscing the old times eh? I see you bumping up old threads all over the place.