Sign in to follow this  
khalid911

Your feedback matters

NGONGE   

^^ When I saw this sentence I just knew you would come with your rolling eyes. You've become very predictable, merri laddo. ;)

Haneefah   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

With the 'Xiin' hat I'll say:

You've got to take matters into your own hands. This girl needs to see the man in you. Show her that you are able and capable of marrying her. Be spontaneous. Arrange to meet her by the local Starbucks. I'll bring NGONGE and A&T as witnesses and marry you two off there and then (I am qualified, adeer. I can recite Quran up to
Qad Samica
).

With the 'Aaliyah' hat:

Masha Allah. The sister is so clever. Soften her up with dahab, walaal. I'll pray for you both.

:D:D Caadi matihid.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Dalmar,

I admire your honesty and sincerity. As a 25 year old male, you’re way ahead of your male peers who consider themselves as ciyaal :rolleyes: and consider marriage a “trap” a value they adapted from the gaalo :mad: . I understand your frustration because I went through a similar thing. Someone I truly loved proposed to me. At first, I was like “this is not going to work out” cuz there was too many ifs. What if he becomes controlling, what if he can’t take up the responsibility, what if his family becomes a problem so I stalled and it was very difficult for him to understand why I didn’t want to meet his family. Then when I calmed down and came to a decision, he met too many people who told him that he was too young to get married yada yada and he told me that he was confused. He didn’t want to marry at the moment but wanted to be in the relationship and plan the wedding in a year or two. Although I did the same thing to him; I was too shocked and upset. I asked the same question you asked “how can you love and not want to commit right away?” Then, he got over it. Anyway, my point is give her some time. If you truly love her, you’ll wait for her to make up her mind. However, if she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, LEAVE her. That’s my two-cents.

Really? What kind of males do you know? L0L. A 25year old male who cant make decisions has no business being 25. let him reduce his age by say, 7yrs or even 10.

Listen up,Dude. Man up!!

Farah-Brawn, so tell me how you make decisions? It seems you're following the old school manhood thing, where you act all taugh just to fit in, when in reality you're the weakest link. It's not like deciding whether u should go out for the night or not. But I guess you and others including Qabli-adeyg are just not in the right time to give a legitimate opinions. Not sure if it's due to your lack of experience or else.

To the rest of brothers and sisters,I appreciate your substantive responses and for sharing your stories as they are relavant to the matter.

Qalbi-Adeyg-- What does engineering get to do with relationships? May be I'll need you when I'm ready to build a house in Somalia. lol...

Really? What kind of males do you know? L0L. A 25year old male who cant make decisions has no business being 25. let him reduce his age by say, 7yrs or even 10.

Listen up,Dude. Man up!!

I know plenty ina adeer. In fact, Somali men talk about being young and not knowing what they want more than girls these days. In fact, I had one recently tell me that he doesnt know what he wants to do with his life cuz he is only 25! It is a pathetic mental state. I can understand why Gaalada nimankooda would think like that because at that age they're into drinking,partying and one-night stands(Uff!) but to hear a Somali man with gar iyo gafuur say that is downright disgusting :eek:

Originally posted by nuune:

Qalbi-Dhagax,
your Matrix Decison based doesn't apply in marriage situation, and that is the bseside the point.

what I am saying is, you are 22 yrs only and no advice from you should work at all, jokin,

No worries, I am turning to 21 in summer, and wouldn't offer any advice based in marriage, when I joined SOL, I was 14 yrs old
:D

it works in every situation, it's a practical way of making decision. :D

I'm not offering advice, just stating my perspective, as I said he can take it or leave it.

You joined SOL when you were 14? or is that just a joke?

MZanzi   

Dalmar You seem like a very level headed person after reading your post. ... Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man...Naagta QAD Waalan kuxir ku afuuf quraanfad aan kuleeyahay 4 sano mudyara ma ahan CSI Series maad jiloosin adinka waxina jaceel ka badane......is aruuri aan ku dhahay hadi kale nuune camal aa kahoos boodaayo

Farah-Brawn, so tell me how you make decisions? It seems you're following the old school manhood thing, where you act all taugh just to fit in, when in reality you're the weakest link. It's not like deciding whether u should go out for the night or not. But I guess you and others including Qabli-adeyg are just not in the right time to give a legitimate opinions. Not sure if it's due to your lack of experience or else.

To the rest of brothers and sisters,I appreciate your substantive responses and for sharing your stories as they are relavant to the matter.

Qalbi-Adeyg-- What does engineering get to do with relationships? May be I'll need you when I'm ready to build a house in Somalia. lol...

You might as well hang up your balls from the gate of your house or tree[When you get married]. When & if you manage to convince this girl to get married to YOU,then,you will be forever the WEAKEST link in this relationship[Not that theres anything wong with that].

She has obviously seen your weakness,she knows you are desperate to get married and she knows too well that you are IN LOVE. I would have said my piece,i.e "dis & dat",but,i would have to agree with Ngonge & borrow his words and say: "Stuff & Nonsense". Good luck though & wish you the best.

Choco,L0L@ 25 and still do not know what i want. smile.gif

nuune   

Naagta QAD Waalan kuxir ku afuuf quraanfad aan kuleeyahay 4 sano mudyara ma ahan CSI Series maad jiloosin adinka waxina jaceel ka badane......is aruuri aan ku dhahay hadi kale nuune camal aa kahoos boodaayo

Afro looooooool, usheeg yaakhey, jiljileeca maxaa waaye dheh, quatro jingua in la diro uu rabaa camal.

Qalbi-Dhagax, lool is all joke bro, but ur matrix needs updating, plus it has to be in Somali Matrix, times four wives + suubis, sidaas waa inaad wax u xisaabisaa adeer!