Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Homeless man, Adan Abobaker plunges into icy Thames to save woman from drowning

Ismalura   

@ Blessed you may not be hard hearted but that comment was think before you say. I tried to tell you in a nicer way but you didn't want to listen.

In any case this thread is about Adan Abukar; the hero ee macsalaam.

RedSea   

He was sober while he was rescuing that poor lady I assume. His actual self doings should not be brought out against him in this matter. He acted couragesly to save another human being in time of great despair. May Allah help him and set him to the straight path. After all he is one of us.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

@ Blessed you may not be hard hearted but that comment was think before you say. I tried to tell you in a nicer way but you didn't want to listen.

Nicer way? When did getting personal and insulting become nice? I'm not bothered about what you think of me but having my words twisted is a pet peeve. Now, it seems that you genuinly misunderstood my comment but next time -- try to undertand before you attack, ay?

Bugger off @ Gheele. :D

wyre   

Waaawareey war maad inamada kala qabataan wey is rifayaane lol :D Anugu kolley mid baan u cabsanayaa in la rifo sidi digaagi lol