Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What are you thinking about right now?

Haneefah   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

am thinking of taking the day off,of school activities and just relaxing,going to a kick boxing class (to release the stress and dedicating every kick , and bunch to my bio- and chem- proff's ), and basically doing nothing but relaxing , am thinking of going to spa too
redface.gif

Uhm...don't even think about that ok...kick boxing kute icon_razz.gif and yea the word relaxing shoudn't be in your vocab for the next 2 yrs :D

what am thinking about?...I'd say my infectious diseases exam that I have tomorrow and how I wish if sol could like crash again, let's say till xmas maybe :D

RaMpAgE   

Iam thinking of how i can finish this assignement whichs due tommrow and i haven't hardly started.time now is 4.00am for me :mad:

nafta   

what im thinkin rite now, is this cute guy i saw today in town....and what would've happened if i held the eye contact a lil bit longer...ahh now ill neva know probably :( :rolleyes:

hold on another thought entered me just now....i want a cheese burger, with losta mayo and steady on the salad...yes yes thats what im gonna do....imma get me sum of that....and oh by the way Mizz Lexus...it's catered by a halal take away restaurant ;);)

Xafsa   

I have an intro to Epidemiology exam on monday night....6 chapters..Haven't even started reading!!! :eek: Ilaahayow help me!! Too much damn stress!!!!

nuune   

^^^^^TAKE IT EASY,exam is always stress but be calm and take a rest,6 chapters can be done in less than 2 hours if u put more weight into it that is what iam thinking of now<<<<

Xafsa   

^^ your right....I would have started earlier but work and family got in the way. tonight is the night..for sure insha alaah.

Changed   

thinking poor xafsa six chapter plus work ...i have a 10 chapter midterm of physical geography, 8 chapter biology, 3 chemistry all in this week am thinking i hate school , ..

new thought entered my mind , nuune u can read 6 chapter and be prepared for a test in 2 hours ..masha allah teach us the techniques it sure takes me about 5-7 hours to get the concept ,2 hours to have them down

nafisa ...lol..it was just a thought , i wish i was brave enough to go with my thought , i had to prepare for the lab exam i had that week and the exams coming this week :(redface.gif

I'm thinking..

..how long will it take the Ibuprofen to kick in and numb my swollen glands?

..it's nearly 2am, and I have already been to bed and given up on sleep- fever and hunger r not conducive to a good night's sleep

..no way am I making it to work in this state

..and..

what a shame I have to interrupt my eventual sleep just to call in sick... :rolleyes:

..ha-ha-chsh..

Mowgli   

Salaams

Rite now am thinkin I should be in bed since I have a 9am class...but I can't sleep cause there is a sewage smell coming into my room cause the windows are open and I can't sleep without the windows open...(I sprayed Febreze around the room...only as a temp measure).

Also thinkin I could watch a movie...but since am awake I should get started on my assignments...but what the hell...to make things worse the weird chinese guys are awake and cookin sausages at 12.50am...and the smell is comin into my room...uuf