Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What are you thinking about right now?

Well lets see..... Thats one question that I shouldn't be answering. I have ALOT of things on my mind. Let me bore you: I wanna kill my chemistry lecturer, I wanna know how 2 tell this guy to leave me alone and to get through his thick head that I don't have feelings for him for the 10th time :mad: , I wanna finish my assignment and hand it in tomorrow.....etc. Thats just a portion of it!!! You know the one thing that can clear my head is a good old fashion girls nite out. And right now...that definantly ain't happening.

Take it easy ppl..or should I be saying take it easy blush?

;);););)

Miriam1   

loooool damn lexus we know its haram but i hope he doenst choke on it !

Just take a couple of forzen halal burgers and ask the Mc ppl to prepare a Halal burger for ya Sectionare

Me i am dreading the fact that i have to got work in 2hrs and a half!

I wish i could be lazy...simply lazy

Changed   

am feeling ****** for missing my classes , and am thinking of an excuse to give to my chemistry prof cuz i will see him tommorow(the truth is after the lab-test yesterday, i slept and i woke up at 11:00am instead of 7 am), and am also wondering if i should go ahead to the library to prepare for the midterm next week but am thinking of taking the day off,of school activities and just relaxing,going to a kick boxing class (to release the stress and dedicating every kick , and bunch to my bio- and chem- proff's ), and basically doing nothing but relaxing , am thinking of going to spa too redface.gif

Nazra   

Miss Lexus could please tell everyone what really happen at the wedding, somehow i get the feeling that you left some important information. icon_razz.gif

Sorry to put you in the Spot. :D

Nazra   

Miss Lexus could please tell everyone what really happen at the wedding, somehow i get the feeling that you left some important information. icon_razz.gif

Sorry to put you in the Spot. :D