Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~What are you thinking about right now?

Hello Everyone Peace_on_earth_animation.gif

You can tell us what your thinking about or feeling at the moment, or even a while back or something like that~ ;)

Or if you need to get somethig off your chest, no other better place then to do it here, Right NOW~ icon_smile_tongue.gif

Shell we begin with me, I think we might~ At the moment, I am so tied I have to go to sleep and I can't wait for 2morrow it's my best friends wedding and I am going to be the bridesmaid and my ex is going to be the best man, can things get any worse? I can't seem to stand the bloody ******* now, I don't know what I saw in him in the beginning. All I can seem to think about is killing him, but I thought that was kind of evil. I think ama leave it to that~

If I end up having a good night I might come and tell you guys about it. As for now...It's good-night from Australia

icon_smile_approve.gif

rose-iloveu.gif LOVE

Jaabir   

i went to bed late last night and got up early for work this morning.. i am hungry as hell.. all i can think of right now is FOOOOD... objects are starting to look like meals to me now :D:D

Mizz Lexus..good luck with the wedding...

try not to get your hands dirty..

Well, me i'm thinking about vocation, not just any

I need a vocation out of my body,my society, the people around me.

My life seems to be going too fast, i have no breaks.I've observed, and i can't seem to see

I'm traveling at speed of light,forgive me those i've forgoten, I've forgot my self as well,

I'm on mission to find who i was or am.I'm traveling

Into diffrent dimention it's been so long.. try

figure out things in complicate it world..I live in

My dome and my domicile don't welcome me any more

I'm on way to somewhere, don't ask me shyt of what i mean,cuz I don't even understand what i'm writing.

this is absurd post of nonsense..

peace....

One..

nuune   

at the moment,i mean right now,justadi nobah aha,iam thinking of playinng football,and somebody came to me to go out tonight,but dilema,football,football,football,football

Changed   

nazra wlc back :D

am thinking i need to stop taking this five minutes breaks and get over with this home work but its just boring the living shit out of me ,so i ran to sol to be more bored and ran back redface.gif

Liqaye   

Right now i am thinking about how ****** people in the west are :eek: :confused: i would not mind so much if it was not for how their ********* affects the rest of the world ..... i mean David Kay just said inspite of his phraseological prancing that THERE ARE NO WMD'S IN IRAQ the americans and brits are thinking they got something other than the truth from him. :mad: :mad: :mad: ......

pearl   

if i wanted u to know what i was thinking.....i'd be talking/writing to u now....

just kiddding....honest to god....am thinking of how much i hate these kuffars...and how they have us on lock down....

I shell not bother with Nazra since she is below my level. :rolleyes: Uff, Uff

My gosh, the wedding was so much fun...I really enjoyed myself...

Muhammad   

hmm... the only thing that is always on my mind is conquest.conquest.conquest...

I have planed the conquest of many lands and empires and written perfect bullet-proof strategies, but the one thing that I'm unable to conquer is a one small Island named the heart!

hmm... any ideas?