Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Why do Somalis dislike Arabs and are they waging war against Somalis?

Fabregas   

Lately I have noticed that it has become fashionable to say that, " I hate Arabs". So, my question: why do you hate Arabs? According to brother me and some others Arabs are waging a cultural genocide against Somali culture, camouflaged under the Islamic; they are worser than the Xabashi state. Some others say they hate Arabs simply based upon the notion that Arabs are supposedly racist to people of African origin. I think it is brainwashing due to Nationalism, al cilmaniyah, and the jahiliyah of pride in ones ethnicity.

( back in a couple of days) ;)

N.O.R.F   

Come on now. Somalis hate for the sake of it. No reasons involved.

I just don't like them winning the African Cup!

me   

Hate, Love bla bla......Ilaahay ayaa umadaha oo dhan sameeyay. Anigu shaqsi ahaan umadaha ma kala jecli. Laakiin umad walba waa in ay danteeda raacdo.

Mar mar danta Soomaaliyeed iyo Danta Carbeed wey isla socotaa, mar marna ma isla socoto, waxa kaliya oo aan leeyahay danteena aan ka fakarno intii aan carab dantiisa wata aan ku daba lumi lahayn.

Marka wixii dani noogu jirto waa in aan raacnaa.

BOB   

The same people who tell you to dislike the Arabs ar the same monkeys who support the presence of Xabashi army in our country...

Personally speaking...I would choose an Arab over any warlord and his spineless cheerleaders anytime anyday...

Somalis don't have the guts to admit it but I promise you the reason why they dislike Arabs has to do with Jealousy...because its human nature to envy what you can't have and dislike what you wanted but failed to have and as for my ilmo adeer maryooleey...they are sick with jealousy and envy which is Shameful.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

What do you call a person that owns a Ferrari but doesn't use it? a collector. what do you call a person who owns an Astin Martin and wins prizes? a championship driver! What's point of having all that horsepower if your not going to use it BoB? You say jealousy i say waste of 'great potential'

B_G al Falastini at least edit your title and insert the word 'some'. Majority of Somalis don't feel that way.

Abtigiis   

Who got hold of the good ME? Wiilka yaa summer'kan gacanta ku hayay. Soo kan sheekadii Saraakiisha Soomalida ee Rushka loo diro marakay soo ilbaxayaan ay billaabi jireen la yimid???????/

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Come on now. Somalis hate for the sake of it. No reasons involved.

I just don't like them winning the African Cup!

Don't care for the topic but this comment of yours is WRONG, Norf. Egypt won it SIX times and will probably win the next one too. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

What's point of having all that horsepower if your not going to use it BoB? You say jealousy i say waste of 'great potential'

I liked the way you compared us to Ferrari and Aston Martin but my brother the sad thing is we could've even had as more horsepower as Bugatti Veyron but only if we were smart enough to realize it... :(

Dad waxaan nahay isu heesta inee smart yihiin when in fact we're bunch of imbecile maryooleey running around with the believe that ONLy our qabiil matters...we can't see beyond that even xittaa haduu waddankii burburiyey and ultimately Amxaaro gacanta ugaliyey...

Oday aan saaxiib nahay ayaa mar aan wada sheekeesaneynay igu yiri gabay wuxuu ugu jecelyahay 'Aan Ooyee Albaabka Ii Xira' and I truly understand why.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Sheikh Bob, waa maxay waxan alla-bariga iyo oohinta u dhaxeeya eed wadaa uun. Take up issus saaxib and work to change what is happening in Somalia. Support those you think are on the right course in the conflict there. Kuli way qaldan yihiin af ma aha. Somali's are just human beings. Not better, not worse than others.

Where you came from now, Angola, waxay isla mareen waad ogtahay. yet, it ended. Ours will end too.

Chimera   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:

What's point of having all that horsepower if your not going to use it BoB? You say jealousy i say waste of 'great potential'

I liked the way you compared us to Ferrari and Aston Martin but my brother the sad thing is we could've even had as more horsepower as Bugatti Veyron
but only if we were smart enough to realize it...
:(

My analogy was never a comparison involving Somalia but one comparing the Arab world and the West, basically showcasing the waste of amazing potential in the Arab world. The Ferrari is a reference to their oil-wealth and population numbers. Instead of unleashing the Ferrari's true potential they remain lame ducks while the West is using it's Astin Martin with all it's glory

BOB   

I have to ask the Admin to bar you from changing your name every other hour...this is getting out of hand now...

I have decided to support no one...I've been let down by every group that I've decided to support so I've come to the conclusion of writing off my 10 square meter land that I'm entitled to as a Somali (Oops I meant as Somali-wannabe Zulu)

I'm glad you mentioned Angola but you're forgetting the fact that Angola were different compared to our monkey business...ours is based PURELY on qabiil business...but can you say that about Angola?

PS. When are you coming to head hunt me in Angola? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Brother Adam...What if the Ferrari is driven by some one who doesn't know how to get the best out of the car? in other words the West waxey meesha u dhiibteen kuwo dulli ah oo aan wax damiir ah leheen...

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haneefah   

Ignorance. Inferiority complex. If I may repeat, ignorance!!

waste of potential somaha?

Waste of potential or not, there really isn't much room for a Somali to critique, is there? As always, ours is a case of seeing takarta maroodiga kale saaran. Talk about lost potential.