Che -Guevara

US Ambassador’s reaction to the election in Dhusamareb

It seems IGAD issue two statements, the initial one asks parties to reconcile and the second one congratulates Qoorqqor. It looks like they might have been nudged to issue the second one.

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It is sad Puntland , the most successful regional government of Somalia,  had tied its faith and destiny to that of Ahmed Madoobe who usurped power. What they are going to do if Madoobe is quarantined to Kismaayo and the rest of the region taken over by Somali military?. 

What would Somalia military be without:

Puntland, Jubaland, SWS, Somaliland (since you are nationalist) and others who are simply sidelined at this time? Not Much really. All other enclaves Djibouti, Kililka and NFD are not for this as well. That you know it already.

galbeedi   
13 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

let hope this sh1t hole of Galmudug use this opportunity and not self-destruct again

Certainly they got a huge opportunity. By giving Qoor Qoor a chance, they will not be losing anything.

America:  All my minions need to bring their wants and desires list on Somalia in one week.

UAE - My wants are that Qatar and Turkey do not succeed in anything in Somalia Military, economic, political until I can come back full time to this area after knowing the situation with Iran and Yemen. My representatives are Eritrea and Ethiopia under Eritrea leadership since Abiy is not as free as Afwerki to always do what I want.

Saudi - Prevent Turkey from taking over. Don't antagonize Djibouti the rest as UAE.

Egypt - Prevent Turkish by any means. Same as UAE. Tigray, Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland..weakened and diminished

Eritrea and Abiy Ethiopia - Who ever even exchanged a handshake with Tigray has to go, if not going must be kicked killed. Who ever had any handshake with Ghelleh should be excluded. Ethiopia adds that USC is most preferred.

Kenya - Eliminate threats to American bases and operations in my country, border control and trade control

America:

You all can do your wishes under the following red lines and remember you pay for everything including the diplomatic cover military cover intelligence cover I give you all. You can also do your personal wishes and paybacks.

Red Lines:

China

Turkish

Russia

galbeedi   

T

24 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

What would Somalia military be without:

Puntland, Jubaland, SWS, Somaliland (since you are nationalist)

OO, this army will be recruited from every village including Jubbaland. THe National army has to go the borders sooner or later. 

galbeedi   
5 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

America:

You all can do your wishes under the following red lines and remember you pay for everything including the diplomatic cover military cover intelligence cover I give you all. You can also do your personal wishes and paybacks.

Red Lines:

China

Turkish

Russia

OO, 

America can not stop everyone especially Turkey. Egypt is weak to stop Turkey in Libya. As soon as LIbya is straightened , Sisi should be very afraid.Isayas is weak to serve the UAE in any capacity. 

In my opinion , the coming war could be between Abiy's Ethiopia and the Tigray enclave. Before any elections take place in Ethiopia Abiy will attack Tigray, postpone the election and regroup. At the moment the Oromo opposition is getting bigger. OLF, Jawar, Bakale Garba, Daud Insa and others had joined in one single federalist party called Oromo Federalist Congress.

Abiy Ahmed has no base to win at the moment, and  if things doesn't change soon war is the only option. Even Assayas want to crush the TPLF because, sooner or later they will overthrow him. 

6 hours ago, Apophis said:

The yanks are not known for world diplomacy as shown by their numerous blunders one after the other all over the world.

What makes you so sure they are blunders? Is it because you would not do them if it was you? Is it because their detractors consider them blunders for the same reason.

"I don't mind gassing some of these brown people" Sir Winston Churchill of the British Empire.

Let me give you a quote from the great Jamal Abdelnasir the only Egyptian to rule Egypt in 2000 years on the exact statement you made above about American way of doing things this way:

“The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves which make the rest of us wonder at the possibility that we might be missing something”.
President Gamal Abdel Nasser

The US's new assertive and demanding policy will be a total failure. They actually do not understand the Somali psych and modus-operandi.  It seems Mr. Yamommotto or whatever his name is, don't have a clue on how to engage with Somalis. The last thing Somalis response to is coercion and threats.

The silence of the other International Partners needs to be noted.