Che -Guevara

US Ambassador’s reaction to the election in Dhusamareb

They are not even pretending to be impartial. It is interesting they preempted statements by UNSOM and Europeans and doing away well-practiced collective statement.  

There's one thing one learns quickly living when you live in the US, everything is driven by self-interest. I am under no illusion as to why they are in Somalia. It was usually the case that they do their business behind closed doors but considering we are in the Trump era, I should have foreseen one, more powerful nations are being shaken down out in the open.

galbeedi   

It is a good move to clarify things quickly. In fact, the so called Ehlu Sunna block in Gsalmudug parliament had joined and voted. The Sufi is isolated in his house in Dhuusamareeb. We should put him in house arrest and quarantine him in his house or else.

Since the outlaw Sufi indirectly mentioned his contacts with the international community, Yamamoto has to distance himself and clear the air. In our side, we even reject the idea of these so called ambassadors meeting Madoobe, the Sufi and others. This a Somali matter and should be decided by Somalis.

In my early assessments  I thought it could be a fragmented leadership, yet talking to those who are well informed about Galmudug, the spoilers lost their leadership and credibility long ago. The Sufi pushed for 20 members and was given, then finally changed his mind at the finish line. Xaaf had done the same thing saying he would transfer power . but changed his mind and went to hide in Baraxley, Gaalkacayo. 

Xaaf waxa uu rabaa in uu noqdo Gudoomiyaha Xaafada Baraxley ee Gaalkacayo ku taala. I think despite  early setbacks, N&N had won in Galmudug.

The second stage probably should  to take over whole of Gedo and Jubbada Dhexe from Al-shabaab, then push in to Jubbada Hoose and make Ahmed Madoobe the mayor of KIsmaayo just like Xaaf.

Then in the summer of 2020, implement the full takeover of Mogadishu. For me that is a recipe for re-election.

Dhaqaale   
9 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Looks like a  win for the federal government of Somalia, indeed. Now resources should go into destorying Al shabab full time.

galbeedi   

Do you guys know how this outfit called Ehlu Sunna come to existence? there are no non state actor Somalis who could organize from thin air and confront Al-shabaab single handedly.

Ehlu Sunna was an Ethiopian dog in central Somalia , and all you need is Ethiopia to call off their dog . Just like Madoobe is sponsored by Kenya so does the Sufi.

Wadaad qori la ordaya oo kitaabka ku soo dhuumanaya hore ayaanu u aragnay mana ogolaanaynu 2020 ka.

Mr. Qoor Qoor needs to approach the 80 years old Xaaf and give him a nice hand shake. C/laahi Deni is broke and could not finance Xaaf anymore. Furthermore, Gaalkacayo city itself needs help from the federal government. A month or so ago the chief intelligence officer of Mudug was killed by Al-shabaab just like the traffic chief of the city. Gaalkacayo security officers need financial help.

Besides, with all the dysfunction of  Galmudug community and weaknesses of N&N , we all hope peace and rule of law to prevail in central Somalia. This region has a direct effect on the security of Mogadishu.

galbeedi   

It is sad Puntland , the most successful regional government of Somalia,  had tied its faith and destiny to that of Ahmed Madoobe who usurped power. What they are going to do if Madoobe is quarantined to Kismaayo and the rest of the region taken over by Somali military?. 

51 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Maakhir1,

Political acts, are generally assumed to be a "game of two halves". And by that they usually mean any "political action" will give rise right back a "political reaction".

Hence, when both the "action and the reaction" are consummated, only then will we see the end result of it. And there and then we will be able to say: "to this victor, to the spoil" (or words to that effect).

Hence, this is a long winded way of saying don't count your chicken before they even hatch. For the "action" of "N&N gang" in Villa Somalia was delivered (at least in so far as the Gal-Mudug's region is concern). We now shall await, and will do so with nothing less than with a baited breath, the "reaction" of those such action had indeed have angered them.

And afterwards, when both the "action and reaction", are tabulated, each given its full weight, will be the only time we will be able to say who actually "won" and who actually "lost".

Consequently, after all of that is done, then and only then we will see how it will effect the 2021 change-over (s)election.

So hold on to your celebration's buntings at least before the summer is out of the way. Which will be when we will see how Villa Somalia had fared in her Gal-Mudug's scam. 

As for Mr Deni and Mr Madoobe, you may not know it in your haste in the praise of Mr Cheeseman but they are sitting pretty much comfortably at the moment.

After all, any (s)election they refuse to take part in it will not be happening in Somalia. And one in which they refused to partake in it, because the Yanks cooked-up a deal for "N&N gang" will not be legitimate. No matter how many PR Statements the US's embassy in Mogadishu releases to congratulate of the alleged re-election of Mr Cheeseman and his N&N Party. 

You will see my point soon enough, given that at the moment I expect that you are not in a position to clearly see things, due to your euphoric hallucination in which you are feeling at the moment. But the days to come and the weeks to come, I expect that you will clearly going to see my point. So hang in there, mate, I say. 

We will see indeed