Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Jawawri: Waa la wiiqay awooddii beesha caalamka ee Soomaaliya

Dhaqaale   
17 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Did it occur to you that there is more to human's spirit than mere GDP numbers of each nation, and how many good schools and good hospitals such thing can produced? 

Take that argument to your impoverish masses in Somaliland and see if they buy it.

Dhaqaale   
3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

And here is the crux of the issue? For you there is no way, at least you don't see a way through it within your intellectually disabled mind, whereby liberty can organised into a a way to bring about a national's economical development.

That a masses of slave factory workers, who has no say in the way they are govern, to you, is something to which one should aim at, even if one has the choice to avoid that. Which is the case with Somaliand at the moment. And I hope long it may be the case.

Moreover, you don't seem to know, that, even a poor country where decision are made by the public through regular elections can still arrange its affairs in a way that delivers human's economical development and national prosperity (See Botswana for Reference).

Finally, that you think "ordered liberty" based on law can not deliver economical developmental is the biggest fallacy of all, which is doing it the around at the moment, due to CCP's relentless political propaganda. And it's sad you have imbibed such idiotic argument. Not that I think you have a discerning mind to tell the difference in the first place. 

The slave labour you speak off is a non issue. why is it a non issue? Because when you are poor and have nothing you must take what you can. China took cheap manufacturing jobs from western countries and then learnt how to do this more efficiently. Which in turn brought in more capital, by developing the human capital at the same time you get to hold on to the real wealth; the know how. BTW it was not slave labour, Chinese factory workers make more money than any Somalilander could hope for. So give me that "slave labour" any day. But your "elites" like to keep the masses ignorant and poor; to control them and not develop human capital.

Somaliland does not produce Investment capital based on economic activity, this is supported by evidence and not emotional rhetoric. Somaliland is a donor recipient economy and most the people live on remittance from the diaspora,  but keep listening to London and take their advice lol. In the real world you must demonstrate proof that your population can handle labour work; and technical manufacturing is beyond Somalilands capacity. Nobody invests blindly into an unknown economic reality, China has proven it.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Dhaqaale said:

^^  😁  Behold folks what we have above me is the British slave nigger reasoning on display, enjoy your poverty you doqon.

Even in the west, they are tired of the liberal progressive ideology but he think s, it is the way to go. The democratic ideology born in the west during the industrialization  is dead. The western labor unions and civil right movement was the key players but everything is dead now.  What remains is just a shadow, deep state and corrupt system that controlled by few people and not the public anymore. The media creates the opinion and the leaders are  hand picked and selected.  Macron from  the French is a good example. The sytem, he propagated is dead. Even with stability, Somaliland remain the poorest region in Somalia and will remain that  way unless they change the course

Dhaqaale   
42 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Even in the west, they are tired of the liberal progressive ideology but he think s, it is the way to go. The democratic ideology born in the west during the industrialization  is dead. The western labor unions and civil right movement was the key players but everything is dead now. Even with stability, Somaliland remain the poorest region in Somalia and will remain that  way unless they change the course

China has already proved it. what is there to debate? But the brain dead Somalilander is still waiting for instruction from London and unable to envision a new future for themselves. The reasons for Somaliland's economic ineptitude is simple and the root of it goes back to colonial times when the British Empire destroyed Somalilands' best and brightest leaving their gene pool with gullible bushmen like Oodweyne.

Dhaqaale, beautiful reasoning and points of arguments.  

Democracy doesn't put food on the table.  Give me a well run state and economy peppered with a bit of nationalism any day over democracy. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dhaqaale said:

But the brain dead Somalilander is still waiting for instruction from London

Wallaahi I sometimes think their whole secession thing is based on the fact they're colonised by Britain.  How effing low!

Dhaqaale   
24 minutes ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Wallaahi I sometimes think their whole secession thing is based on the fact they're colonised by Britain.  How effing low!

Hence why I called him a house nigger. But not all Somalilanders are buying what the bushman is selling. Some of them have gone to Mogadishu to seek real employment.

Duufaan   

The man want to charge  us fee. I guest, it is one of the new jokes in London. Well, it seems arguing  an old ASD(autism specific disorder) man. I never realized there are  old Somali man with ASD.  He thinks, we will be convinced if he writes more stuff or he really want to share us all amazing things he learned or read. 

Dhaqaale   
29 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

The man want to charge  us fee. I guest, it is one of the new jokes in London. Well, it seems arguing  an old ASD(autism specific disorder) man. I never realized there are  old Somali man with ASD.  He thinks, we will be convinced if he writes more stuff or he really want to share us all amazing things he learned or read. 

The bushmen of Somaliland feel once they have "studied" in London they have some secret knowledge that other Somalis don't have. Best to leave the freak to his own delusions and watch from afar as we are proven right.

Dhaqaale   

One last post from me. The Bushman from Somaliland says that Somalis don't have the temperament for factory work and are too proud to stand and work (demeaning I know) for hours for a living wage. Utter bollocks! Here is a documentary on youtube proving that factories can work in Somalia as they once did in the 1970's. Somalis are hard working people and just need the right opportunity and capital to get going, but the bushman from the north is a bum so is not use to an enterprising mind....the British must have beaten it out of his people. lol

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

You simply can't plucked from thin air a factory in southern part of China and say I will put it in the middle town of the Somali peninsula and still expect the same enslaving rigor, the same regimentation of work-force, the same lack of any social rights, the same sort of harsh hierarchy that exist in any factory in southern China, should be what I will expect it to see happen in the middle of Somali peninsula in which this Chinese factory is being build on.

How you know all these?  Do you ask Chinese people how they feel about their factory work. No job is easy and no factory job easy. Do you ever work third shift factory job? between 10 pm to 7 am. You may never seen a white women working  night shift in a factory somewhere America. The factories were here and some of  them moved to china but  it was opportunity for the Chinese. They now have their own factory producing G5 product that no one else can make. The hard work is not slavery, it is part of human dignity to make leaving. Saudi Arabia is the opposite of  the china and they got trouble.  Luckily, they can still produce oil.

Duufaan   

You are really "high functioning old man". The world is bigger than England.. Well, England and western countries had 300 years of industrialization before that they were dark ages and eastern people were golden ages. The Chinese had 2000 years of civilization and built 13,170.696 mi wall around their country.  The discussion about Somalia industrialization, First Somalia needs stability and order than the industrialization could be private led rather government in the 70's. It should be agriculture base and small scale to begin with. That will save the country billions of dollars of hard currency which could saved and used other places. Somaliland which had the stability and infrastructure failed miserly to promote small scale industrialization. 

galbeedi   
10 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

Somaliland does not produce Investment capital based on economic activity, this is supported by evidence and not emotional rhetoric. Somaliland is a donor recipient economy and most the people live on remittance from the diaspora,  but keep listening to London and take their advice lol. In the real world you must demonstrate proof that your population can handle labour work; and technical manufacturing is beyond Somalilands capacity. Nobody invests blindly into an unknown economic reality, China has proven it

Dhaqaale,

A parrot or even a robot will only repeat what he has been told . OOdweyne lives in the old continent. While the BRitish has mastered a lot of things including rule of law, those of us who live in the new world consider them as old, crowded in even third world in terms of technology and infrastructure. Our own six lane local streets are even bigger than their highways. The same thing goes to Italy, France and Greece. My family visited these countries  last summer and were shocked how dirty and crowded were these countries. 

Only a dinosaur like OOdweyne would try to copy the European model of the last century. Nations are finding their own models to develop and accelerate growth. Rwanda which came out of horrible civil just over 20 years is one of the leading countries in Africa both in growth and efficiency. 

THe Malay came out of civil war in 1965, and in 1980 a development oriented and charismatic leader Mahathir Mohamed took over. Within 20 years, Malaysia became a developed economy. Ther Chinese model had lifted hundreds of millions of people from poverty in less than 30 years. They also created 400 million middle class people who have the purchasing power of any middle class in the world. Chinese tourists are sought around the world from Turkey to Canada.No other system could have managed 1.2 billion people.

There is no economy in Somaliland to grow . There is zero infrastructure , electric grid or community colleges to train people for the current technologies or any mechanism to exploit the natural resources. Furthermore, most of the leaders are illiterate who are using the old model of the seventies. They do not have an economic council to innovate and introduce new ways of growing the economy and create jobs.

THe whole economy is based on import of goods, especially food  and resale. They do not measure productivity or even unemployment. Hundreds of millions of dollars a year are lost to drugs like Khat and no one is debating the effects on economy and social effects on families.  You have over a thousand former ministers sitting in Hargeisa hotels waiting to get a gig from the ruling block. 

Just imagine, it has been 30 years and the budget is around 250 million . It could be even less than that if they stop inflating the exchange rate. Yet, this fool and others keep cheering because thank GOD there is no bombs flying in Hargeisa. OOdweyne's has high hopes on the failure of Somalia. What is he going to do if God willing things get better in Somalia. 

A sensible and intelligent leadership will examine themselves and ask, what have we achieved after thirty years in terms of economy, development and technological advance?.Did we lift people out of poverty? Did we provide basic things like water ot food for the people?.

For 30 years, they never built one single major hospital in any major town. That tells you something.

• Like 1