Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

Moving for Love

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cara.:

Move, give it your best shot, if it doesn't work out move back. What's the worst that could happen?

She could give birth to half a dozen that will forever remind her of him. She could lose her looks. She may not qualify for welfare assistance. :D

C&H, hawada, hawada. Marra waaxid. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ RUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lool Rageedi.. Bajaqdaan filin kale ee nala soo gahsay yaah? lool calaashaan shukhul hindi lol Atariisho aan ahay ee warka ka wadaa lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

Kir iyo kac Tuujiye if you are listening to Rudy! the poster wanted advice from the ladies and not from you (rijaal) of all people.

"waa lagu dilaa" ku lahaa lol!! that's crazy!

You don't know the whole story, so it is best if you just wish her luck with whatever she decides to do.

Juxa   

hadalku halkee idinka maraa? this is not a man she is just shackling with for 3 months or so

iney guursato bey rabtaaaaaaaaaa helloooooo? so what difference would it made if she lived in his aqal/hometown or if he lived hers

instead of shipping him over, i think she should move and be in city where he has a job etc.

i am with blessed here, i moved all 5 minutes away from my family and would have moved to boosaaso if necessary.

it is not good to start new life with shaki iyo buufis, what if what if badanaa? tomorrow may never come.

and if he does not turn out to be the right one, divorce him and start over. one should not spend a lifelong with fear

Blessed   

^Kula yaabey, saaxibay. Meesha buufis iyo huuhaa ba laisku dhurayaa. Would love to read Jurnee's response to the comments.. You're better off talking to hooyo and relatives, sis.

Jurnee   

Thanks all for your input but I think i'm more confused now than I was before.

Blessed- The expat life you have described is kind of what I'm hoping to live like. I've always wanted to travel and live abroad in different countries and let my children experience the world, but how often do we hear it working for other people. Every girl I know who has moved overseas comes back to her parents house the minute babies come into the picture.

LOL to me being 19....I'm 22 with a university degree and a moveable career, which is the only reason I'm considering all of this. Although I've been told by both older and young people that women shouldnt think twice about moving for their future husband...much to my horror. And the other thing, he isnt a random, we met while I was on vacation.

Ibtisam- I like the notion of using my head, but what about my heart? wouldnt life be dark and calculated if we just used our heads?

Juxa   

^^ i think you already know what you want!!

Blessed gave you sound advice, you have moveable career and obviously think the guy is the one

marka as long as your parents approve/agree/consent go and live your life the way you see fit

once babies come to the picture, it is natural for a woman to want to be with her mom, that is hardly permanent moving back, rather she seeks temprory TLC with family and close friends.

Tuujiye   

Jurnee before you move to this guy, get to know him little longer visit him more and spend some time maybe for another year even over the phone...

laakiin hadaa kulushahay and you made your mind up, I would tell you to go sis si dag dag ah!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Malika   

^Maad kaa daysaan gabadha ciyal suuqnimada?

Tuujiye seems to be over the honeymoon period,mar buu wadaad iska digeyee..wakaan afxumoo iyo ciyaal suuq nimo kuu noqdee..ish!

Tuujiye   

^^ Adiga dhoon't inter this ocean! kuma deeqdo lool Malika wiligee ani wadaad aan ahay maan dhahay mise hadii laga hadlo labo qof oo isku kulul aa qalad eh? war cusub aaba keentee! aduunkaan qof aan kulaan maku jiro hadee jiraana waa jiran yihiin beentee miyaa? car haa dheh! lool

waraa Fufu adna maqbiyo gaad in aa tahay saan aa lagu kasaa lool meeqo gabdhood aa tahriib ku lug gooysay? xaasidun wa xasadaa!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

^^ inaad waxas dhihin allaha kugu duwo

aamino dheh.

Jurnee nin tuurleh siduu useexdo isagaa yaqaan :D

Originally posted by Jurnee:

LOL to me being 19....I'm 22 with a university degree and a moveable career, which is the only reason I'm considering all of this. Although I've been told by both older and young people that women shouldnt think twice about moving for their future husband...much to my horror. And the other thing, he isnt a random, we met while I was on vacation.

Jurnee , very very interesting. Allow ME to do a quick calculation here my maths is not so terrible I promise. You are currently 22 years of age, you resigtered in 2003 this would mean in 2003 you just turned 15 :eek: Holly molly, at 14-15 I was not posting on forums I assure you, I was busy trying to get through high school , dear is 22 your SOMALI AGE :D

My 14 year old sister can be found using skype, but definetly not posting on forums. :D Perhaps telling a few fibs are we?

Chimera   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Would a Somali man pack up and follow his wife?

Many i know have, including me, so spare us your EeygNarance.

Jurnee what are you?, some little girl still dependent on maternal/paternal/family love? You had 22 years of that Dorothy, it's time you left Kansas and aimed for the real jackpot of happiness, even if its a ticket to the Himalayas, cause in the end it's worth it.

Originally posted by GaroweGal:

My 14 year old sister can be found using skype,
but definetly not posting on forums.

lolololol, that's like saying my 14 year old sister has my extra car key, but she never drives the car......hmmm LMAO :D