Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

Moving for Love

Kool_Kat   

I highly doubt it's Marx! Buufiska joojiya!!! The thought of Marx being in diapers in '03 is little comforting, ee nagadaa wax hanagu soo faagfaaginee @Ibti...

NGONGE   

This thread suddenly became interesting. :D

I doubt it is Marx. He promised me that he has no other accounts on this site and that all he has mended his way. He is now eagerly awaiting a SOL amnesty.

Malika   

Love and Hurt in the same sentence,am not sure..its a good thing.

run>>>>>..heh,kidding.

Wish you all the best - doesnt matter what we say,you know yourself and know this guy..whichever way you go,it will be your experience..Now chin up and take a plunge. smile.gif

Khayr   

Distant loverssssss, distant loversssss - oh the romance when they are across the ocean. The emails you wait for all day, the love letters you wait for by the mail, the phone that you wait for all night long.

The romance of distant love, the pain and sorrow fertilizes the field of love. Keep it as it is for often reality disappoints.

Ibtisam   

^^^Did a fat Xalimo with 3 kids string you along till you met her at the airport?? icon_razz.gif:D

19 :eek: :eek: Run kiddo and stay in School, love iyo waxad sheeksadii iska daaf.

I take back my previous advise, you are clearly too young to be moving across the world to be with a guy; 19 is very young for life changing things such as marriage AND moving. Stay in school and if you MUST marry now, find a local. One step at a time.

Khayr   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Mizz Lexus maahan, she was 19 in 2003, she can't still be 19!! wax walan
icon_razz.gif

Mzanzi, inaanta sheekadha kuu maacanesey! 19 foreva! icon_razz.gif

All women eventually do, you sponge.

If she listened to you she will never move away from her parent's house, will never have children (it's a life changing experience, I'm told) and she will never get married.

Adiga waa iska ka jeceshahay haye? Gartey. I didnt tell the girl to not move from her parents house to HER house(see how I didnt say the man's house icon_razz.gif ). Lets face it, the days where the man and his tribe built a hut for the woman and she was moved blindfolded(dont know what cave days looked like so bear with me)and she was stripped of any of her belongings are long gone. These days, the lady of the house is on the lease and she probably picked the location, the house, and every item in that house, making it more like HER house than the man's.

I said donot move to another country for a man. Donot change your lifestyle for a man. It is another matter altogether if they were married and he had to move to another country. BUT NO MOVING FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LIVING WITH A STRANGER WHO LIVES FAR FAR AWAY FROM EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, KABISH? :mad:

MZanzi   

^qofyahay horta yaa advice ku weydiisan jiray.."Gabarta jaceel aa jilbaha murxiyay xabad rageedi ah aaa sifiican utaatikeeyay markaasad rabtaa bac inaad kuxirtid

ps. you never know maybe this guy is Rag ka roone

lool@ibti, cunugtaas aa riwaayadahan so dhajin jirtay nooh

Labadeena adaa xaasid ah. Gabadhan runtaa u sheegaa nooh because I watched this show too many times. Yacni, females u guurayo meelo kale only to come back crying maxaa igu watay. Love is an emotion so never make a decision based on emotion and hype.

Xabadoo oon kasaayo xabadkoo Canada joogo who she only saw one time aa laga qaban waayey talking about I can't live without him. She left a flourishing career, her family and everything behind. Maxaa ka soo raacey, hal sano oo dhan aa xabadka la raadinaayey si uu furo lee.

Another one just moved from Canada to Seatle for a guy. She doesnt know a single human being. Last time I checked waxay dhaheysan he goes out to eat A LONE so he doesnt have to buy groceries wax kale is ka dhaaf. She is expected to go eat with his family and come back home.

So I'm only giving an advice based of what I see.

Iffah   

Waxaan anaga cabaadnabo, wixii u qoron waay dhacaayaan.

I don't understand why us girls are so quick to bring forth stories of evil men who've wronged a woman anytime a girl asks for marriage/men advice. I'm guilty of this too sometimes, laakiin we can't base our decisions on what transpired between a Somali couple somewhere in the Somali diaspora. Ilaahay talo saarto and the take the chance nooh. Hadeey talada xumaatane, Ilaahay aa raxma badan oo noo baneeyay furitaan.

Cara.   

Move, give it your best shot, if it doesn't work out move back. What's the worst that could happen?

Iffah   

^Right.

You know markay islaamaha maqlaan gabar guur iyo furitaan ka walwaleeyso waxaay dhahaan nin maxuu yahay? Laba lee laga dhalaa horaa looga sii socdaa :D