Sign in to follow this  
Basra

Introductions!

Nur   

Basra, Weclome, Here is the piece I dedicated to you a year ago, take it as a constructive criticism with grace.

Basra, One In A Million

Some twenty years ago, a microscopic organism, with a head and tail only, carrying part of the blue print of Somalinet's BASRA was notified by an advanced telecom operator of the presence of an egg coming thru a narrow passage in search of fertiliization.

Basra, being one of the sperms, jumped to the opporunity, her chance was one in a million to beat the other 500,000 sperms in an 20 centimeter olympic competition feat that crowned BASRA the winner of the competition by reaching the egg's walls and clinging to it with resolve until she broke the fort with her determination.

Basra, probably is unaware of that tough day, but someone up there had been following her evey move since then. Two secret service officers angles ( Raqiib and Catiid) were assigned to log her violations .

Basra was incubated in a natural incubator for nine months, initially she was getting her required growth and survival supplies through the placenta, as she grew bigger, and needed more room, she was let out to the outside world where she was received by two dedicated workers (parents) who were hired as her slaves by serving all her needs. Basra, came out crying, as she was disturbed when her supplies where severed by cutting te placenta off, unaware of where she was going, Basra kept crying until she emptied all the mucous in her chest.

For nine months, Basra depended on one source of Nutrition, the Placenta, but soon, she was given two sources of nutrition, plus a smiling slave, who will clean after her mess, feed her, and dress her as she was unable to do these services for herselves.

At age two, Basra, lost her two sources of nutrition (breasts milk) , but she was surprised that now, she has more sources of food than she cam handle, all made possible by a grant of her creator, and sustainer.

In 12 Months, Basra took her first steps, she discovered the freeedom of walking upright, what a feat?, she paraded in a joy as her slaves ( Parents) who were so pleased that the princess is about to claim her role in life, little did they know what she would write on Planet Somalinet borads.

The mechanical movement of her legs and feet and the balance required, in addition to the guidance system installed in her brain required a lot of mathematics. For example, the movement of one joint in her arm, required the position and motion calculations in three different frames of coordinates, spherical, cylindrical and Cartesian, spawning a nauseating stacks of Matrices, add to the stream of information flowing as the control system from the brain to that joint, which executed her first walk with flawless precision. Remembering that Basra's body contains hundreds of joints, it takes a super Maestro to conduct such a harmoniuos an gracious move of a single step with such elequence. Her Creator.

The years that followed, Basra grew to become a big girl, she learned how to read and write, and as a gratitude for her sponsors, she turned a blind eye to listen to her imbedded advice system known as ( FITRAH and Tawhiid) to seek knolwedge of her purpose in life to serve her maker and be thankful to Him.

As a child, Basra found a lot of passtime, but she was unaware of her destination. Because she was accustomed to the services of her slaves meeting all her whims, she became oblivious of her purpose in life and why she was blessed so much and so far back, beginning with her winning of the Sperm Olympic competition to the egg, and her winning streak to this very day.

Because of brevity, I have left a lot out of this writeup, but, Basra and others of her school of thought, shoud heed the above subliminal advice, because it is free, the risks low, and the returns very high, only a fool can question such a deal.

Come back Basra, come to your maker, willingly, because, one day, you will come, unwillingly. If you hate meeting your maker, I am sure that your maker would not be fond in meeting you either.

e-Nuri Softwaano series

Helping One Nomad At A Time.

Jamster   

There are some characters you need to look out! I shall send you the list of the names! dare I mention a lady with daring name of DnD! she is sweetly devilish; more of lady friend Sulaika smile.gif

DnD! this is Basra, say hello! ;)

Basra   

Wow..guys thanks so much.I had no idea i could be a subject of a topic-even before i become a regular poster!Thanks for the good wishes-especially the sisters who defended me -- i'll say-- vigorously lol. Thanks so much!

NUR LOL

Oh gosh reading all that old past post just cracked me up! lol I'm flattered that you remembered and retrieved the post.I just read myself and --i sensed i was not a fan of yours then i suppose! LOL

Anwyay-so why did you abandon us in somalinet?The sisters are right-you had no right to bring my "past" LOOOOOL to this new place.I was hoping to start a new life here! LOL I sailed smoothly across the pacific ocean to reach a new land and what do i see? My reputation proceedign me-- but given that you are religious i will forgive ya!

Farah -- thanks for the character look out- how are ya doing --miss us from somalinet?

Jamster   

Live is good! Enjoying the green pastures of Cambridgeshire as you! not as good as Hampshire I suppose.

When are you going to post that long-overdue story here! It would be fun read=-- or so I am hoping ;)

Basra   

Hi Farah

I think posting the story here will be completely a bore and a dis-service for SOL community.They do not know the SN characters, thus would not find it appealing.Thats my thoughts - what do you think about it? Pastures of Cambridgeshire?? LOL Farah you haver the oddest ways to connect words together!I am just is gasp! smile.gif