Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Is your personality in SOL forums any different than your personality in the real lif

Jaabir   

There are some nomads who “in the real life” have social phobia and tend to be sensitive to criticism and rejection, have difficulty asserting themselves, and suffer from low self-esteem. But in Somaliaonline’s forums, they are completely different.. they have no fear of speaking their mind or debating with strangers, no fear of meeting new people “virtually”, or tackle topics that may potentially be embarrassing… evidently those nomads are popular and perhaps the most social nomads in the forums… they posses some successful interpersonal relationships; appropriateness of range of emotion, ways of perceiving themselves, others, and the world

And in the contrary

there are others who in the real life are quite friendly, full of energy and creativity, talkative, slick well clued-up with the current events, But when it comes to Somaliaonline, they become shy, quiet, backward, withdrawn, inhibited, unfriendly, aloof, and disinterested hermits shunning any interaction with any nomad in the SOL forums !! those nomads are unpopular, their replies and topics appear to be nothing but a bland little dramas…..

Then there are those whom their personality in Somaliaonline represents their personality in the real life….. Their tasteless and silly replies are a true reflection of .. well..a tasteless and silly personality.. Or their intellectual and interesting topics and replies are factual manifestation of a smart and an interesting personality

So please tell us if your personality in Somaliaonline is any different than your personality in the real life?

P.S. did anyone like the song? have you heared it on Minnesota Public radio ?

Dhimbil   

Their tasteless and silly replies are a true reflection of .. well..a tasteless and silly personality..

^^lool yes that sounds like me, sue me :D

NinBrown   

Darman iam feeling you man..i seen some members

“in the real life” have social phobia and tend to be sensitive to criticism and rejection, but in SOL they are … those nomads evidently are popular and perhaps the most social nomads in the forums...

lol...well my personality is the same where-ever i go. i hold the same believes and values and i always express my opinion

however i aint into startig debates, i would ansa Questions and help ppl out. i would if i see a debate and have an opinion, put my view across.

im myself always!

RaMpAgE   

there are others who in the real life are quite friendly, full of energy and creativity, talkative, slick well clued-up with the current events, But when it comes to Somaliaonline, they become shy, quiet, backward, withdrawn, inhibited, unfriendly, aloof, and disinterested hermits shunning any interaction with any nomad in the SOL forums !! those nomads are unpopular, their replies and topics appear to be nothing but a bland little dramas…..

wow u descirbed me well :cool: , just few things i anit shy too post a reply just can't be bothered. and i anit unfriendly nor am i disinterested, just can't be bothered. smile.gif

ARMZ   

4 me my personality is wild and never sit back and listen 2 other ppl share thier opinion and not mine stush in the side. i love getting involve anything mix with the rest.not only in the forum i am talking about outside world swell, u name any colour black/white indoyaar or even bangladesh ( thats if they making sence).

u ppl wondering y am i quite in here. lets just say i aint into net 2much lately or other wise u ppl would had enuff of me. they would probably bann me from here longtime, like they did from the rest of the other places aka somalinet and some chinease net where i use 2 rowle back in the day when i was with my chinease xalimo.

2real   

Yes I'm different in real life. I mean sitting here typing on a keyboard is not the same as dealing with people. These days people change personalities like they change clothes. For example, the person I am at work, is different then the person I am at home. It bothers me but I can't help it.

Jaabir   

to be honest, i am who i am in SOL.. i mean if you have read my posts and replies then got to meet me, you will see no conflict in personality, attitude, or maybe values..

I have met some people i have known from other forums.. i noticed they were extremely different than the person they are online... and others were who they are online,,,

Ever noticed that ?

Senora   

Well it may not be that these people are trying to portray a totally different person, it might just be that they're not willing to open up themselves enough, so that people like you would know their WHOLE true selves...........like me for example, i'm not sure what type of image you GUYS think im depicting, .....but as for me, i try real hard sometimes to just take the mature and nuetral approach......however in real life, its not that easy for me to make "smart" decisions and take the right approach about certain things......but anyways b4 i start to spill these confessions all out......i just wanted to say that i admire those who aren't afraid to show who they really are....

JASMIINE   

i know one person in SOL who's very social outgoing and popular person outside of SOL but on SOL she has a hard time expressing herself. As for me am new to SOL so am not sure if my true colors have shine through SOL yet ;)

Chikita   

it's sort of weird to see this topic here, because my sister, who has been a member in SOL for long time, has quit posting in this place because most of people she noticed here weren't being real and writing contraditory stuffs at each different topic. I believe that this website and it's members has set it up in a ways where certain individualities are not accepted and makes others act in outragous manners as to achieve notoriaty or acceptance. One harvest what one plants.

Modesty   

To be honest, I am more conservative on SOL.In real life I am talkative(once I get high on caffeine)and really funny.I think my true "real life" personality is hard to mask anywhere, so my writing comes out along with my personality.