Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

A special message for a special nomad

NoVa   

Ohhhhh those r all such a Sweet MEssage's....

Juuuuuuuuuxa Happy BirthDay Girl...Wishing you a healthy and beautifull Dayz 4 all the Yearz 2 come, I'A...

Senora   

How sweet was that dawaco smile.gif ...and Og_moti ;) , who knew you had it in you! icon_razz.gif

To have these heartfelt messages sent to you on this special day, truly does show how SPECIAL you are...Happy B-lated Birthday!!!!

lol   

No matter wat you do...............HAVE TIME TO CELEBRATE YOU.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........ISoo saar Shafkaaaaaaaaa icon_razz.gif

Iffah   

Dawaco that was beautiful.

Happy Birthday Juxa! smile.gif

(Sorry, I'd have written a poem too but I'm creatively challenged)

Pujah   

^^ Happy belated B-DAY Zephyrine

mine is early next month... I don't even wanna think about how old am going to be redface.gif

^ I know how u feel. I was sick with depression for weeks beforehand, but I feel find about it now. Sorta. The presents helped a little. :D

Thanks, But if anyone asks--- I just turned 19..ok ok..20---2...yeah..that sounds about right. 22 ;)

Lemme wish you a great birthday in advance, Miss Arawello. Have a good one, I'A.

JUXA...sorry...don't mean to hijack ur limelight.

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

thank you all so much, i do appreciate all of you and i kept thinkin how many bdays i celebrated in SOL :D

first of all special thanks to my beloved lil bahal ( ehem dawaco) for the sweeet poem, finally ilaahay ducadaydi buu aqbalay, tho aan ka helin the reference to the cruelty :D

Arawello, abaayo thanks

J11, my brother thanks ever so much, what can i say hee waa isku leenahay camel.

pacifist, nothin bt love n respect macaanto

nafta umaaaaah schatje, *** bedoel je, wie moet trakteren? echt niet hoor, nou waar is mijn kado? :confused:

blessed.......bless you, thanks

northerner, allah slippers kuyiri, aniga maba dhaafo 22+ 2 gu iyo sedex xagaa, whoever says different, where is yr prove?

sue, ok less prozak more prayers :mad: but u will bear the blunt of my withdrawal symptoms

kaleidoscopic,,,,i feel your pain, lil bahal stopped asking me when u leaving, now all she asks what i will leave behind for her in my will,,,,,,bt fear not everything will go to my beloved dhimbilo, (da cat) :D

checkieee, thanks for the flowers ina adeero, that was sweeet of u

nuune, ma bibi, thanks nooh

og moti,,,,,,my first atoore: i know inaad wax iga sasabanayso, bt u are a good friend and i wont trade even for a real luis vutton bag (ps pls stop sending me the fake ones, i know the difference now)

hibo, xaaaaaaaaaax-shafka-xaaax

delusion, almas, ilhaan, golden, cawo, umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, cheers

zephyrine happy BDay, qalanjo, may all your wishes come true insha allah, wish u all the best ( heedhe maxaa laguu keenay hadiyad?)

i guess i put gwynath paltrow to shame :rolleyes:

J.Lee   

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday, dear Juxa

Happy birthday tooooo youuuuuuuu!

Happy belated birthday juxa, and may you find happiness in the coming years insha'allah.