Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

The friend of mine is in Trouble

Have you ever been in luv when u having difficults--she got changed when she saw he is in luv with her--i am asking how he can manage between them( luv and difficults).

He does nt wanna luv her no more...anysolution he can get out of this hell Luv...

underdog   

"...Friend of yours..." huh?

Difficulties like what? Try pepto Bismol or x-lax

She changed when she realised you ...er.. I mean your friend was in luv with her

and "your friend" does not want to love her any more.

Yeah I got a solution for that....

Tell your "friend" to make a move on her sister...or her best friend - work just as well.

tell me again, why he can't just take his difficulties and walk away?

BOB   

^^^and here I was thinking that your friend got hit by a big bus or he was taken to Guantanamo bay after he was discovered that every month he sends money to his father named Sheikh Muhammad Sheikh Abubakar Sheikh Omar Sheik Osman Haji Ali back in Somalia but here you're talking about Jaceyl Jaceyl dhalay and yet considering LOVE to be trouble? Wacadalla iyo wacad rasuul waa yaabka yaabkiis.

Peace, Love & Unity.

ANTARA   

He has little choice so tell him lambrakaaga xejiso rag badan bey taasi heysataye. It looks like she is got him on a headlock. ducadana u baddi.

BOB   

Seminar baa wuxuu ugu tagay Robert Mugabe...I introduced him and then he will have shir ay albaabada uxiran yihiin with Mandela.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

what do you mean can he manage between luv and difficulties? what kind of difficulties?

You mentioned she changed when she found out he luved her? changed in what way? she doesnt luv him back? ...in that case he needs to move on.

salaam

MZanzi   

yaabka yaabkiis.....See, there's this friend of mine -- she'z always by my side

she gives me a place to go when things get bleak

she'z always there for me ... she rubs my eyes for me

Gives me strength when I'm feelin' weak .....sxbka runta usheeg naag hadi mar ka siijeesato lama so jeedin karo he should just move on,