Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Interesting game..What do u want??

LoL hmmm wouldnt say its impossible Flying keep working on that. Surely its amatter of time b4 you hit the jackpot sister. Lifes what you make it as they say ...U want that u got it gal....just be ready when he appears on the horizon.

Oh Shukri....now dont spoil it for the sis.....thats what she wants n thats what she may or may not get....always have a wild card is what I would say flying ...just incase he isnt everything u want.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by -Shukri-:

^^HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

What planet do you live on??? Cuz if you can find guys like that (starts to pack suitcases) I can catch the next rocket there!!
:D

lol...exactly my point.

Aint no brotha out there with all those qualities! I was just trying to show the brothers here that you don't really get what you want.

Xafsa   

haa dee...its the law of the universe...but I should say you don't get who you want. you always end up Settling.

whimsical did you say ....hmmm well they say Blondes do a great deal for ya smile.gif

Oh by the way ...no questions nor commentaries needed just make it simple and say what interests you most and why. The possibility of that being achieved isnt an issue but adream that may or may not come true. So common now Sophist ...waa teee taasii kuwashaay? Odeygi jamaal ahaa na koleybaa Raliyaaa meel ufadidha...... smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

i will not cross my fingers but can only pray!

Flyin Still says- "tsk..tsk..tsk. you brothers are in for a big Disappointment", i'm sure there are plenty of sisters out there who fit the description,they just need to come to daddy,lol

Well, I never knew what I exactly wanted in my life partner cause I never though about having a life partner till I met this girl and I loved everything about her so I guess by me loving her, her character and ambitiousness, I gather that they are what I need in my life partner! , So I don't really think that you can actually list everything you want in a partner and expect them to posses it. *MAC BABYGIRL*

-Do I make sense?

See now there is a man who is happy with what he has....cant explain what it is but hmmm he sure has it ...Goodluck pal and may it last as long as you live too.

Kinda reminds me of Robin williams in Good Will hunting. When he said the best memories about my wife is " When she used to fart while sleeping....Loved her for them lil weakenesses.."

Blessed   

^^ lol .. sweet!

I think Conspiracy sort of shed some light into the whole affair. We all have our lists and requirements .. but when you meet the one ... that list won't even matter anymore...

Precisely Ameenah....We tend to have along list of needs and wants in life but then when reality hits home....we tend to shelve the fantasy hut and wear the real life cap.

Suffice to say, after afew dates one comes to realise that what they look for doesnt come with the package they have in mind. Different strokes for different people with different qualities.