Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

My old job

STOIC   

That was terrible, I mean just awful.Don't quit your day job J/K.

WTF? the only white person with a Visa here is Cadaan and I'm sure my eyes were not deceiving me when I watched that video (you don't have Cadaan frame).You is white dude and you know more about Somali politics...Cool

^^^ Lmaoo @ "obsessed" waar yarka iska daaf, i got a few garoobs on deck for him ;)

Damn you fooled me, from your threads thought you were somali homie... ileen cadan iska daf ee romanian? waar cusub!

That is what you call assimilation mofos!

So u is Dracula nation and u wanna be in a Somali website. What gives? I dont understand really! its mind boggling.

And then u have the audacity to come here and talk about male/female parts and then wonder why your topic was removed?? Whatever brings u here, it dont matter, but please respect our culture.

its ok if u r getting paid for interacting with us, just obey the somali decency. I sure will do the same thing if i was at a Romanian site.

just my fyi human bro. thnx

Buuxo   

^yaab.

SS,You can sing.The 2nd song sound lovely ,though I didn't understand.

SOL must now start it's own IDOL. And I must start warming up vocal icon_razz.gif

Fabregas   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

So u is Dracula nation and u wanna be in a Somali website. What gives? I dont understand really! its mind boggling.

And then u have the audacity to come here and talk about male/female parts and then wonder why your topic was removed?? Whatever brings u here, it dont matter, but please respect our culture.

its ok if u r getting paid for interacting with us, just obey the somali decency. I sure will do the same thing if i was at a Romanian site.

just my fyi human bro. thnx

mashallah, akhi rudy nice 2 see you forbiding the munkar and enjoining the good. barakhallahu fekum. word.

;)

(sherban u look like someone- cant remember the person though).