Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Against the Saudization of Somaliland

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Taqwa:

Athena,

Ilahay baan kugu darshee ma jawaab baad iga suugaysa? I'm doing my utmost best to pretend you don't exist.
smile.gif

Athena, can be tyrannically oppressive sometimes !!

long live the little people's revolution.

Originally posted by Taqwa:

Ducaqabe,

Walaal wa runta musliminta wa lagu yaqaan inay is cafiyaan lakiin miyaad aragtaay qof dhan oo ku dhabaah socod for the past 3 years after every reply you write. Mar mar ayan is waydiin jiraay "taani miyeey dantahay". Xishood daradeed ayan uga amuusi jiraay lakiin bila'adan baan ahay saxiib. Hadal dumar iyo muraan waxan adunayada ka necebahay ma jirto. Hadaay in taasi iyado oo qadatay xumaan, wax aan oo qabaan kara ma jirto. Adigo naah aad iyo aad baad oo mahadsantahay sidaad igo micnaysay. Adiga baah yidhii Dadka qaar baan jawaab mudneyn.

'After every reply' aa? Lo0oL! Anaa iska ba'ay!

Now Ducaqabe will think I not only harrass this creature but that I have spent the last three years tailing him as well! Oh the embarassment of it...waan ceeboobey! redface.gif

Waryaahe, beenta iska daa. I would hardly classify the few occasions I have exchanged words with you as tailing. The only time I actually acknowledge your existence is markaad dadka ukala tirisid. There's no way I would ever tail you, for the simple reason that any prolonged exposure to you would make me break-out in hives.

Waaban yaabanahay. Maxaa lagu sameynayaa qof intuu marwalba afka kulasoo galo isagoo wax wanaagsan kuu hayn, hadana markaad u jawaabto lasoo fadhiya 'Sheeko dumar ma jecli ee naa leave me alone'. LoL...hadaadan dumarka sheekadooda aad jecleysan (altho dadku fikradooda ay ku soo qoraan halkan, rather than a mere 'sheeko', but I doubt you grasp the difference), maxaa ku dabo dhigay? Mise suaashaa maadan is weydiin weli?

Ugu dambeyn, I don't get pleasure in addressing qof aan laheyn wanaaga ama kartida uu dadka si fiican uga la hadlo, laakiin, I am not going to be belittled or disrespected by you either. Amaan waxaad heleysaa markaad dadka kale amaan siisid. It's not complicated. I'm sure you understand the concept. Start practicing.

Oh and Ducaqabe, walaalo there's nothing la cafiyo. He is very offensive, but I don't hold it against him. smile.gif

Ding Ding...

Now in chorus, war qoftan yaa naga qabta....

Sister Athena, May Allah (sw) forgive your sin, Aamiin. Walaahi I am so suprised that you are not yet distressed by the critical greatness of Mr. Goth's article!

May Allah forgive your sins, again!

Rahima,

1.What do you call an individual who makes fun of Allah’s rulings and does not repent? An unrepenting sinner perhaps?

Yes. But I don’t see how this applies to Mr.Goth. He was dead serious in his article so there was no element of jocularity there. Secondly, you don’t know if he has repented. Infact, you don’t know anything about him, because what you call ‘mocking the diin’ is actually directed at certain self-appointed wadaado in S/land who impose diin in the most inappropriate ways. He is entitled to his opinion of these people. This article is more political as Mr.Goth dabbles in that than religion Rahima (of course you’d know this more if you were an avid reader of his website awdalnews.com). Thirdly, if you know about Somali Society before the 90ties, you would realize that most people held a similar view to Mr.Goth regarding the hijab. There is nothing in his article that’s actually not true of pre-war Somalia. That was how people understood Islam and dare I saw, they were not ‘evildoers’ but people who misunderstood diinta.

2.Do you agree that at least in this piece Mr Goth is making fun of and belittling rulings of Allah?

Refer to last answer smile.gif .

3.Do you agree that the definition of an evildoer is a sinner who does not repent?

Lets recap your definition of an ‘evildoer’

2 – Cursing a particular kaafir or evildoer concerning whom there is no text stating that they are cursed – such as wine-drinkers, those who offer sacrifices to anything other than Allaah, the one who curses his parents, those who introduce innovations in religion, and so on.

As I said in answer [1], you don’t know enough about Mr.Goth to label him.

Now I’d like to ask you a question. Going by the definition you’ve presented here, I take its safe to assume those who knowingly sin are evildoers. So, say… a fornicator, is line with a wine-drinker and is an evil doer? A woman who aborts her baby is an evildoer? Therefore Rahima, (and I’m not taking a pot shot at your moderating skills for such a gimmick is beyond me), on what grounds did you edit Sky’s post yesterday? He said his insulting/cursing was ‘driven by passion for his religion’ like Mr.Alle-u-baahne here. See my sister, this is my point about commonsense, for I certainly do not believe that you need to be a Muslim to realize what crosses the boundaries of basic decency. And I’m also sure, you’d agree with me that one needs commonsense to read and understand the holy texts.

4.Finally, if you agree that Mr Goth is making fun of and belittling rulings of Allah (and he has not retracted them) and that makes an individual a sinner who does not repent, then on what grounds is the label ‘evildoer’ wrong?

I only agree that Mr.Goth is like any other oday of yesterday who misunderstood diinta and therefore doesn’t deserve any labeling or cursing by Mr.Alle-u-baahne or you here.

Rahima, we have had a similar debate before, and I’m sure you’d agree with me that its gullible to accept everything posted under the guise of Islam online. The only thing we can go by here is where there is clear proof to the claim. There is clear proof to my claim that its not permissible from your own fatwa. There is none to your claim and its naïve to continue saying ‘these scholars’ (whose names I do not recognize) said so n therefore its true. Where is the proof?

You’re right that I initially based my objection on my opinion. But I was raised a Muslim and I like to think I know the right from the wrong on such simple issues and my judgments on such issues come from my background.

Lastly, we are clearly not gonna go anywhere if the only aim is to stick to ones guns and our efforts are wasted. And at the end of the day, what any1 says here matters very little where Mr.Goth is concerned ;) . Therefore, I make a swift exit. I think I’ve explained myself and made my points very clear.

I hope I've answered all your Q's with no cay smile.gif .

Alle-u-baahne,

Brother, what you fail to understand is that I do not object to your objection of Mr.Goth at all. What I object to is your cay and habaar.

Aaamiiin to Allah forgiving my sins :D

And as is customary now.. lemme leave you with a piece you might enjoy reading by Mr.Goth ;)

Quick! Click!

Waterfall, walaalo when it comes to our holly book and its interpretation, nobody is entitled to their opinion because opinions dont matter. what is clear is clear, and no one but God can save those who strayed.

Besides,The brother who wrote dat article is clearly disturbed for two reasons:

1)he claims our culture and our religion can co-habitate, xxhhh! sorry I'm allergic to dilussions. just look at how orphan woman are treated in our culture.

2)the brother actually thinks he is discrediting the wahabs by overcritiqueing their methods of teaching but really, he is dissing Allah's law( subxanalah)by claiming there could be a better community if only the Islamic law wasnt enforced.

i dont know if he read his article after he wrote it but clearly that is how his tone comes through.

It is only normal that weakest minds burst under the preasure of restricting one's own disastrous desires. so let us drop all pretense, Goath walaal come out and say Islam is too much for you and we will leave all judgement to allah.

anyhoo, i didnt know old Somalis used party hard yo! it is almost unbeleivable how they taunt us youngsters about our dresscodes and attitudes, looooooool.

---------------------------------------

The battle to be the best has just begun

Brother, what you fail to understand is that I do not object to your objection of Mr.Goth at all. What I object to is your cay and habaar.

Subxaanalaah, sister Waterfall, (former Athena iPod), did I say any cay in any shape or form, I thought that I only invoked Habaar for Bashir Goth. doesn't my habaar recflect the intended reactions in which the article has spurred? how come you say now that I failed to grasp with your objections when the reality indicates from your writings that you are callous enough to stand in defense of your religion and instead targeted me for being honest in my sincere reactions towards the heat of that unbearable article. If I call you passive it doesn't mean I insulted you, I am only concerned the absense of proper reactions, (sida inaad ka xanaaqdid oo kale, ama damiirkaaga Islaamnimo uu kaco), for sheilding your Islamic faith from such blatant attacks of Mr. Bashir, rather than making your maskiin brother alle-ubaahne who was tryig to earn some Ajar in wishing Halaag iyo Ibtilo for the Wax-iskuma-falaha diinteena iyo dumarkeena ku xadgudbay. Look, my older sister, admittedly saying in respect for your honor in age, smile.gif I don't want you to feel that I seclectively would like to insert you on the side of Mr. Goth, but I want you, as you want to discourage the habaar activity from me, to understand and see things from my genuine perspective which is visibly in good spirit. And let me tell you this, my older sister, we can continue this contention with reasonable premisis, but let's not forget the center of the issue, which is the article it self, not my Habaar which I assume has earned me alot of Ajar iyo Xasanaad.

What time are we going to break the fast today in Eastern U.S. standard time? its realy chaning fast, masha-allah, to an extent that makes hard for me to catch up.

Taqwa   

Waaban yaabanahay. Maxaa lagu sameynayaa qof intuu marwalba afka kulasoo galo isagoo wax wanaagsan kuu hayn,

If you find a post or a reply where I personally started a quarrel with you regarding a reply you made or a thread you posted I will leave SOL permanently. Deal? IF you don't find anything then I suggest you don't respond to me during my stay in this forum. No better way to settle this. smile.gif Start your search.

Ducaqabe,

Your advise did not fall on deaf ears. Thank you saxiib.

Athena,

I don't have anything against you. I just prefer if we didn't exchange replies. Xuman maha walaal its a request. smile.gif

alle-ubaahne who was tryig to earn some Ajar in wishing Halaag iyo Ibtilo

not my Habaar which I assume has earned me alot of Ajar iyo Xasanaad.

fing04.gif

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Next Habaar is going to be aimed at someone around here, if they don't stop bothering Burhaanta iyo Barakada shiiqa!

You can habaar me anytime. :D Go ahead, have a ball!

But can you answer me couple of question that've been bothering me?

Is midget throwing haram or halal as sport (given the midgets aren't forced)?

Is cockfighting haram or halal? Do the gamecocks have to wear helmets?

^We don't understand midget and cockfight. Plus we are simple somalians, who are ESLers, so let's make it simple in Somali.

Throw the somali version at me now!