Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

GUESS THE YEAR

Sayyid   

What year was Charles Steward King of England executed? Couldn't think of another question but from watching the news I came up with this silly question.

P.s Do not google!

SeeKer   

^^1649................I can still hear my Indian teacher drumming the line of the stuarts into our heads. :mad:

Ps:- Is that where the tradition of executioners wearing masks came from? Since I believe no one wanted to actually chop his head off :confused:

When was the 13th amendment outlawing slavery in US passed? Getting into black history month smile.gif

Sayyid   

Originally posted by Seeker: Is that where the tradition of executioners wearing masks came from? Since I believe no one wanted to actually chop his head off

I think so. But I guess that the reason why they were masked was because they did not want to be identified to be a regicide (someone who has killed a monarch)because they could put their lives in danger.

Janna   

Che Guevara,

Che Guevara was killed by Bolivian soldiers in 1967

Those history classes were not a waste after all. :D

Arawella   

I know I’m been cheeky but until Alexus poses the awaited question I’d like to ask the one below. ;)

When did Hulago take siege of Iraq?