Saalax

Popular Somaliland region social media secessionist propagandist in jail for two months in Hargeisa

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Extreme hatred is not healthy. It turns into irrational being.

Indeed. Sad downfall for him.

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

What's with locks. Where did aid money go. Surely, they could get proper chains or handcuffs.

From chains and his  past actions,  mostly mental issues,  is he in mental hospital?

Dhaqaale   
On 1/26/2020 at 10:40 PM, Oodweyne said:

From Col Caare will destroy Somaliland, to Col. Caare is going to create a new federal State in Sanaag, to oops, he gave up the ghost, to now of searching internet corners just to find some guy who has a legal case to answer to in Somaliland, shows to me one thing only, really.

And it shows how our enemies are clutching at straws.

After all we have chase them from pillar to post and back again, So if this local land dispute gives all the sniffling and discreditable defeated ilk of this SOL joint, some momentarily relief from the pain of political defeat in which they are perpetually feeling, then we shan't really begrudge them. Should we?

Somalilands' dream of independence ended the moment Turkey made the decision to stabilise Southern Somalia and get Mogadishu out of its coma. Russia is Turkeys biggest ally and is looking to setup a base in the port of Berbera in Somalia. The world hates separatist and will not entertain forming a new country out of Somalia's territorial integrity. The idea of creating a new country based on the same people will open Pandora box. South Sudan got Independence because the African Union granted it based on linguistic and religious differences between the Sudanese people to end a 30 year civil war.

Somalilands' case is nonexistent no matter what your elders have sold to you. 

Dhaqaale   

I am  not the one who has "festering bent-up anger", it is your clan enclave that cannot get over 40,000 dead bodies. It is your clan that cannot move forward. It is your clan that is most xenophobic towards other Somalis (I have witnessed this). Afweyne did a number on your clan's brain. You sound like a kid trolling on a internet forum with little social skills or I.q.

Dhaqaale   

^^ Secessionist propaganda has rot your brain and removed all objectivity. You sound like a white English kid. Mate, in a jiffy snot face and other terms make y ou un-somali. 

Don't worry maybe if you burn enough Somalia passports perhaps you will be spread the same fate  young man from Somaliland the original story at the top of this thread.

Tallaabo   

Mudane Oodweyne, given that I am almost allergic to listening to man's undesirable social and personal problems, I would rather sign up for the DWP's welfare cheque and be called a benefits scrounger then drown in your client's ocean of emotional sewage. 

Thanks for the job offer, but no I'm not taking it. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1