Suldaanka

A historic day - 26th of Jan 1991. Afwayne seeks protection from Kenya's Daniel Arap Moi

gooni   

Suldaan 
Saaxiib xaqiiqdu way nawada anfacaysaa indho la'aan xaqa loogama boodo.

Bistooladahan waxaa lagu dili lahaa soomaali, mana qabo 98% in shacabka waqooyigu jecel yihiin in dhiigga soomaalidu daato.

Snm hadafkeedu aqoonsi doon ma'ahan waa inay soomaalida barto inaysan is aaminin dalkoodana qabiil u kala qaybsadaan, laysku dilo, lagana haajiro asagoo banaan lagu wareejiyo dadkii loogu talo galay.

Mushkiladaadu waxaa weeyaan ma doonaysid inaad baarto cidii ka dambaysay aasaaska snm.

Is waydii su'aalaha ugu fudud oo aad ka duuli karto.

Snm ma calan doon bay ahayd? Mise xukun doon?

Haday calan doon ahaan lahaayeen waxay la bixi lahaayeen dagaalkii sokeeye

(Jabhadda xornima-doonka ee somaliland)

Waxay qayb wayn ku yeelan lahayd in laydin aqoonsado sida South Sudan mar hore, wada hadal iyo iska daba wareeg laysuguma yimaadeen.

Haday xukun doon ahaayeen markii siyaad barre baxay, bay soomaali oo dhan uga talin lahaayeen hargaysa oo ahayd caasimadii 2aad ee soomaaliya.

Odweyne
Beeshaadu gob weeye ninkii caayana waa doqon, waana dad qalbi fiican, waxaa laydiin aqoonsan la'yahay oo meel walba laydinkasoo xirayaa waa dadnimo laydinku ogyahay xumaan ha u qaadan.

Nimanyahow wakhtiigiina geliya wax umadoo dhan anfaca snm waa cadawga soomaalida oo dhan

Beeshaan aad qaranka ugu yeeraysaan  iyo snm waa kala laba.

Markaad yeelato soomaaliya oo dhan ama aad xorowdaan qaran la baxa inta ka horaysa waxba ma tihidin.

gooni   

Odweyne.

Shacabka Soomaaliyeed, farmaajo iyo snm way u kala gar qaadeen saaxiib adaa hurdo kula tagtay.

Wuxuu noqday nin shaqada uu owoodo kaliya u qabta dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa mana qoslo inta badan.

Ethiopia inuu idinka reebo waa ka kow.

Carabtuna hantida qaranka soomaaliyeed xaqul qalin ku qaadan sharcina ahayn in la boobo dalka waa labo

In hantida caalamku bixiyo si cadaalad ah ula socdaan, ama federaalku ka war hayo waa sadex.

Waa intaas waxa snm la barooranayso walaal oo u badan boob iyo dhac.

Waana waajib qof kastoo karti leh qaban lahaa.

Tan xadka 
Waxay la xiriirtaa ajandaha aan horay ugasoo hadlay oo snm ku shaqayso oo ah in dadku isku dilo waxaan jirin si dhulku u banaanaado.

Dhaqaale   
21 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^

Ilma-Gumeedyo la eryadey oo hadhaagii faqashta ah, oo waliba kabaha lagadha hadhay, oo waliba ku darsoo kuwoodii gaboobeyna ay wali calaacalayaan ilaa iyo maalinkan maanta ah, ayaa kuwii ay dhaleen ee yar-yarkooda ahaa ee qurbaha ku wareeray ku yidhi "beel waqooyi" jooga ama degta ayaa xukunkii aad laheydeen ee Adeerkiin Gen. Afweyne hayey idin seejiyey.

Markaas, maanta, cayayaankaas, sida nadalkan naxliga ah ee halkan ku soo matagaya, ayaa iyaga oo aan dhago laqabto laheyn ayey ku soo galayaan.

Yaa u sheega in ay Soomaaali Maxamed ay "xiniinyo" ku kala baxdey. Sidaas-daraateed, intaas ayaa dhimatey wax muhiim ah sameyn meyso. Waxaase ka muhiimsan yaa "guushii" kama dambeysteedii la galbadey oo ay raacdey?

Taana cida ay guushu raacdey ee calan iyo dowlad ay leeyhiin ku hoos nool maanta waa la ogyahay dadka ay yihiin.

Kuwa kale ee Gen. Guulwadde iyo "faqash-ka-hadheenkiina" ay calanka u sidaan ee wali calaacalaya ilaa maanta ee wali ka samri'la Gen. Afweyne iyo xukunkiisi xaaranta ahaa, iyagana waa layaaqaa cidda ay yihiin.

Markaas, Ina-Gumeedow, afka waad ka ciyi kartaa oo waad ku ciil bixi kartaa. Laakiin, walee nin laga adkaadey oo dowladiisii la dumiyey, oo waliba maanta ah "magan" hoos fadhiya "goofley-reer-Banaadir" ah oo ah sida uu ku sugan yahay kii calanka idiin sidey ee Ina-Farmaajo ahaa wax garasho ah, wax raganimo, iyo wax karti ah toona, oo laga qoraa, ayaanba meesha oolin.

Sidaa-daraateed, "Ina-Hadhaa-Faqashow", waxa aan ku idhi, ana xageygu waa igu "guul" iyo "gobonimadeydii" oo aan haysto maanta. Oo waliba ah mid aan hadhka-cad kaa hantey. Oo aheyd guul aan keenay ama aan hantiyey markii aan hadhuublaha ku daray "dowladdii faqashta" aheyd adeeraddaa lahaayeen. Adna waa kugu calaalal iyo catow aad halkan kaga nafisto. Intaas ayaa noo balan ah. Markaas iska matag oo waxba qalbiga haku haysan.

It must pain you to see that the Somali pale blue flag is doing well today even though it has been hard times. We are moving forward with the help of our Turkish Muslim brothers. However, your clan flag is worthless and has no meaning to anyone not even your youth believe your fairy tales of SNM being noble warriors fighting a oppressive government. I have spoken to many young "somalilanders" who work in Mogadishu. The pale blue flag represents the somali state and not just one silly clan who want to rule other Somalis. The problem is nobody respects the Isaaq as they do not have a history but a history of being servants to an Anglo Saxon British queen. This is well documented.

There is no hatred or panic attacks from me as I know the full history from that time period. I studied the Somali clans at Oxford University as a guess research student (part of my degree) I am stunned that your elders have not told you the truth about the weak investment of the British Crown into your people's land.  But I get it supporting a fuckin clan over a state is what your Bushmen culture teaches you, then you should go back to 'nature reserve' for tribes like the aboriginals... waryaa if you prefer tribe over state.

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

But I get it supporting a fuckin clan over a state is what your Bushmen culture teaches you, then you should go back to 'nature reserve' for tribes like the aboriginals... waryaa if you prefer tribe over state.

I understand what a state means to a Westerner, to a Russian, to a Chinese, to an Indian, to a Kurdish, even to a freaking sub-Saharan African. However, what does a "state" mean to a Somali? 

10 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I understand what a state means to a Westerner, to a Russian, to a Chinese, to an Indian, to a Kurdish, even to a freaking sub-Saharan African. However, what does a "state" mean to a Somali? 

A Somali is a "freaking sub-saharan african" so you should understand

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
37 minutes ago, eman yalpsid said:

A Somali is a "freaking sub-saharan african" so you should understand

Of course the Somali is a sub-saharan creature, a fact which is not lost to all the societies who are blighted by our un-invited presence. 

So what is the issue? 

Dhaqaale   
2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Tallaabo,

I got the bit between the teeth (as it were), and I am in a mood for a good chase of a tally-ho sort for all the Ina Gumeed creatures of this joint. And that is starting with Mr Galbeedi and then following down to the one or two cretins on this thread. 

So keep them locked in a corner for me till I finish skinning alive that cowardly fox call Galbeedi, which I have him on the run on the other thread.  Hence in short order I shall have a free hand to make short work of these creatures in this thread, as well. So keep them on the right spot, will you. 

Don't let them eloped and don't let them escape from the corner they are in at the moment. I will come in a minute to take their collective scalps in a rather leisurely fashion. Hence keep them bothered and busy till I bring along my skinning knife for them once I put that Ina Gumeed guy call Galbeedi out of his misery in the other thread that I am having him on a breathless run on it (as it were).

Sounds like you need to book an appointment to see your shrink friend Tallaabo. But I hear he does not have time for the multiple personality disorders types so you're shit out of luck. 

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Of course the Somali is a sub-saharan creature, a fact which is not lost to all the societies who are blighted by our un-invited presence. 

So what is the issue? 

We don't need any more invitation than anyone else. We were fleeing conflict and trauma as a result of the collapse of the only state capable of protecting us from such misfortune. 

Here are 4 facts that will never change:

1. The Somali has never been under one state, sultanate, kingdom, empire, law (human law), governance system for the last 1000 years; to this day minute and second. Everyone agrees on this fact.
If hopefully in the future becomes one empire then that is new creation no restoration. You cannot restore something that never existed.

2. In the 19th century different parts of the Somali reacted differently to the new phenomenon of Europeans. Before then was Persians, Xabeshi, Turkish,
a. South in the republic today was the easiest taken with some resistance and some dealing, but easiest none the less
b. Djibouti was taken by agreement. Since the Afar has agreed the Somali was left with not many options. Who ever did not like the new arrangement went to Kililka or taday's Somaliland.
c. Kililka was the most complex one. There was resistance some of the greatest by Somalis, but there was also agreements. Example some Kililka Somali preferred to ally with Xabeshi hoping the Xabeshi were going to fight against Europeans. Which the Xabeshi did, but only those in the North. The Xabeshi that came to Kililka were selected and ordained by Europeans. Kililka fought and lost, negotiated and lost.
d. Somaliland was distrusted by the British. All the British did was just not to have a rebellion. No long term plans, no deep interaction, thus even the name is protectorate not colony like Kenya, Sudan, Uganda etc
e. NFD is a nomad that went too far to another continent. Like the Englishmen in America. Some continued being British others rebelled and made new country new system. NFD is a nomad cought with unprepared, unawares that all the Omani, Portuguese, Ottoman...are never coming back. Only Europeans. So no resistance no negotiation no name ind of arrangement to this day.
f. Puntland of course like any european kingdom except it did not have allies that are free, self governing, with modern state structure around. The Xabeshi found it too risky, they were scared even to say HI to Puntland, if the Italians, British or French should see them from the corner of their eye.

That was the history.

Instead of spending time and energy trying to "change something that did not exist, or manufacturing fictions how about doing something that is achievable economically, peacefully and supporting each other:
Let the Somali be successful everywhere now and leave all other expensive in life and treasure, uncertain, very little chance of success if at all.

Aren't you all happy of the Somali in Djibouti? I bet you deep down even Somailanders feel good about Ghelleh as they knife each other. Kililka people are happy that such a Somali leader exists under the circumstances.

• Like 1

Dhaqaale   
On 2/1/2020 at 3:41 PM, Oodweyne said:

Dhaqaale,

So now that I did made a short work of some self-centered and cowardly fox by the name of Galbeedi, let me do you the honor of also "skinning" you alive. And just like him on the other thread, it will be good for your "embittered soul" to be made to be thought such a good lesson along these lines in which I shall duly deliver to you. So see to it to take rather copious notes of it along the way. And I am sure that you will eventually thank me later on.

So here it comes:

1 - You have talked ever so breezily about how it pains me in no end in seeing the alleged "raise" of Somalia, however, from where I am sitting on it right now, all I see is the sight of a nation whose its honor it's to be made "glorified UN's trusteeship" in this day and age. And that is particularly long after it duly and supposedly did became an independent State of its own right in 1960. Hence, call me snooty, if you must, but there is nothing in which one will begrudge or one will feel jealous about it in the political reality of present-day Somalia. You see, dear ninny, there is a "gradation of humiliation" in which any nation can be made to feel it (from Palestinian's level of sort of humiliation to Congo's level of humiliation). And I am not sure which level of "bone-crashing humiliation" Somalia is experiencing right now. But suffice to say, such state of affairs, really, is not one in which anyone wishes that to be what one should be experiencing it. Or something one could even long for it. So I will give it a pass, and say thanks but no thanks, mate.

2 - You have talked about the "glory of the blue flag" as if has any redeeming honor left in it in this day and age. When, on the other hand, some hired Bantu's mercenaries wipe their bottom on it every time they go to open their bowels right there in freaking Somalia. After all, they could do that since your whole government in Villa Somalia will not exist within one day in Mogadishu if wasn't those swarthy Africans. Moreover, half of your country, namely, the places, like Gedo, Bay and Bakool, are in effect under the control of other nations. And they do control it not with your "consent" (not at all) but they do it under the light of their own judgement. And there is nothing you could do about it.

3 - You have talked about some hoary story about White English Queen and how my folks (in the clannish sense of that word) were "servant"to her and what not. But still I must say that it really ill becomes of a man whose his country is an African's colony in this freaking day to be turning up his nose of the "prospect" of being under the authority of the Queen of England, even if that were possible in this modern day given that UK wouldn't even dreamed of having his kind to claim any "connection" with them. After all, in case you haven'r noticed it, you are a "freaking colony" of those the said English's Queen used to rule over them in those bygone area, such as the likes of Kenya and Uganda. So in effect, you are essentially a "present-day boot-cleaner of her yesterday's butler". And you think, lamentably, that you and Somalia have got it made in the real world as a "honorable nation". What a pillock.

4 - You talked about "States" and "Tribes" and what not. Hence, in here let me say that I know a cowardly ninny who is a member of the clique we have chased from pillar to post and back again, can't really fathom this point. But let me say that we have you on the run ever since we took by force the bulk of Sool region. And I suspect you are one of these "defeated lot" ninnies who in turn reside to our east. Consequently, it's no use to talk a great game at my presence about what the definition of State seems to involve. And by that I mean you may not know this much but the "definition of State" is usually evolves around as that of the "monopoly violence's criteria", which in turn indicates that State at a more basic level is what you make it to be. And whether you have the balls to say here is where I stand (and I defined my "political State" according to my own estimation), and if anyone has any "objection" to it then let them come dispute that with any means at their disposal. And on that "narrow basis", that in effect, is what we in Somaliland have been doing every since 1991. And you, on the other hand, my dear cowardly cretin, can't do jack all about it other than to while away your time in tears of defeat. Or to hide behind the wretched blue flag that had lost all honor of all kind. And in fact, it could be said that a "retired hooker", who in turn is quietly and generously living off with her ill-gotten gains has more of a "palpable honor" to lose were she to be seen or to be found a dead near of any place in which such "despoiled blue flag" is being hang from it.

So that is that.

Niyahow give it a rest your ramblings are unproductive. When Somaliland tries to convince the international community that president Barre commited genocide against the **** clan, they fail to understand the meaning of the word and unwittingly reveal their hidden agenda. Rwanda was a genocide so was the civil war in the balkans. Your whole argument is founded on a lie and this is the reason why the international community will not buy it.

How is the pale blue flag tainted? Because your people died in the thousands? By that logic Rwanda should be broken up and the tutsis should be give a new homeland. Utter nonsenses. 

You won't ever get international recognition for obvious reasons. I know you think your people are special and above other Somalis but we dont believe you and we see your supremacy for what it is. Now back to the nature reserve you belong to bushman.