Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rer Mudug in the Movie

Abtigiis   

This Rer-Mudug went into a Movie house in Muqdisho, an old friend of mine told me. He was carrying a small radio, to listen to the BBC Somali service when it starts its afternoon programme. He sat next to the old friend, as an action packed Karate film started on the wide screen. At one point, as the big Khaa’in (the bad guy) approached menacingly from behind, lurking to take out the main actor with a monstrous machete, the Rer-Mudug stood up and started alerting the man to the danger. "Timo-caddow Gadaal! Timo-caddow Gadaal!"(the actor had a white hair). He shouted "Wa ma falan yahay wuxu,? War Gadaal waryaa"!!. Everybody laughed.

After a while, the man switched on his small radio to the tune of, “Halkani waa BBC London oo aad nagala socotaan…..”A courtous Rer-Xamar begged him to swith if off."Duqaa, See waaye adeer? Shaneema aa joogtaa"! The undeterred Rer-Mudug retorted back: “Adeer, Miyaa waalan tahay? War bal waxan eega! Action’ ka indhaha kala soco, idhaacadana dhegaha ka dhagayso.” The film was translated in Italian, and what the Mudugaawi failed to understand was that,unlike him, most people understood the storyline and were following it with suspense.

Horta dadka ku hadlo lahjadooyinka kale ee Waqooyiga iyo Galbeedka Soomaaliya loogu hadlo have this mistake about lahjadda Xamar loogu hadli jiray, looguna hadlo hadda waliba.

Xamari iyo Reer Muqdisho lahjadahooda isku qaldooyaan. Xamari Reer Xamarka [banaadiriga] ayaa ku hadlo and is much heavier than kan ee dadka kale Muqdisho kusoo koray ku hadlaan. Dadka Xamar kusoo koray isla markii ayee fahmaan lahjadda Xamari. Kan uu Awkoombe ruwaayadaha ku jili jiray waa Xamari, tusaale ha ahaadee.

Nephissa   

Action’ ka indhaha kala soco, idhaacadana dhegaha ka dhagayso.”

:D:D .

AT&T, did you know rer Mudug people :D eat cad & caano in the theater during the halftime break?

Haneefah   

^Horta who are the infamous reer mudug waa su'aalee? Sideey u egyihiin? Ma dad dadka indhaha faraha ka galiyaa indho-adeeg dartii? :D

Nephissa   

ahah :D ! How to spot a rer mudug:

Just watch out for those:

dadka indhaha faraha ka galiyaa indho-adeeg dartii

L0L.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I see, you grew a third ball..
:D

Xiin inuu kuu gabyo maka cabsanyside?
:D

loooooooool ,, waabad i xasuusisay inaan gabaygiisii uga jawaabo bay ahayd show ,,, lemme go there bal.

Ibtisam   

1) Is reer- Mudug "Northers"??

2) Who was Xaaw the reer xamar guy is talking about in the clip OZ. I don't blame the guy for divorcing his wife after that!

3) That is so hard reer Xamar, the ones in the west must be washed out. I understand them just perfect. lol

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Duugaa tahay maxaa dhahaa...

What was the joke about the guy who was new to SOL at some point and kept on posting topics on the wrong section of the forum? :D:D

Joke = Jokes Section {Wink Wink} Unless, of course, there is another point behind the topic! icon_razz.gif

JB, I see madax xanuunkii, madax dhiigle baad ku badalatay? Does it help toloow?